Post Name: – Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 | Apply online 3553 Apprentice posts
Date of Post: – 15 December 2018
Short Information: – The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway (WR), Mumbai has invited online applications from eligible interested candidates for Apprentice against the 3553 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at All various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2018-19
The online application for Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 has started from 10 December 2018 by the Western Railway (WR) department.
Hence, Eligible Interested candidates are highly advised to Check the notification and apply online through its website before given deadline i.e. 09th January 2019.
Candidates can check all the details about to Western Railway 2019 Recruitment such as application process, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection process and how to apply etc. here.
To know to more details about WR Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19 must be read the full article given below:
Important Dates for Western Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Western Railway 2018-19 Notification Issued Date: 08 December 2018
- Western Railway 2018-19 Online Application Begin Date: 10 December 2018
- Western Railway 2018-19 Last Date for Apply online: 09 January 2019
- Western Railway 2018-19 last date for Payment of fee: 09 January 2019
- Western Railway 2018-19 Declaration of Merit List: 15 January 2019
Vacancy Details for Western Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Name of commission||Western Railway (WR)|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|Total Post||3553 Posts|
|Job type||Central Govt. Job|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
Educational qualifications for Western Railway Jobs 2018:
- Candidates should have process Matriculation or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board
- Technical Qualification: Candidates should have process ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
Age Limit for Western Railway Jobs 2018-19:
- Applicant’s age should be between 15 to 24 Years as on 09 January 2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable candidates as per rules.
Application Fee for Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19:
- General/OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female are Exempted from Fee (totally free)
Selection Process for Western Railway Recruitment 2019:
The selection process of applicants will be done basis on the Merit List. There will be no written exam & vivo.
How to Apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2019 Application form?
Eligible interested applicants can apply online through the official website www.rrc-wr.com from 10 December 2018 to 09 January 2019.