West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti is a state government based department that is owned by the West Bengal government in India. It is going to recruit employees for driver positions recently.
150 Jobs in WB Health Driver Recruitment 2019
Aspirants are required to go through the latest WB Health Driver Recruitment 2019 Notification, before applying to this job. Here, you will find all the information about the WB Health Driver Recruitment Application Process 2019.
Driver Post WB Health Driver Recruitment 2019
Recently, the West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti is inviting online applications from Indian male applicants to fill 150 posts of Driver posts. According to the WB Health Driver Recruitment Notification, there are a total number of 150 vacant vacancies which have been allocated for Driver posts. The application process for these posts has been started from 16th August 2019. The applicants who are eligible for these posts can apply through the offline mode before the last date. The last date for submission of the WB Health Driver Application Form is 24th September 2019.
WB Health Driver Jobs 2019 Details
|WB Health Driver Jobs 2019||Details|
|Notification Release Date||16th August 2019|
|Name of the Recruitment Department||West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Name of the Vacancy||Driver|
|Job Type||Govt. Central Job|
|Job Location||West Bengal State|
|Start Date to Apply||16th August 2019|
|End Date to Apply||24th September 2019|
WB Health Driver Jobs 2019 Age Limits:
To apply for Driver job in the WB Health Department, the applicants are required to get the following age limits which are as follows.
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 40 Years
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 21 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per the WB Health norms.
- Candidates should have passed 8th class from a recognized board of India. And they must have a valid LMV -TR / LMV-Cab license.
What is the Application Fee for WB Health Driver Recruitment 2019-20?
- Check the official website for WB Health Driver Application fee details.
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of two tiers which are as follows.
- Tier 1: Driving Practical Test
- Tier 2: Merit List
WB Health Driver Jobs 2019-20 Application Process:
- All the applicants will have to apply through the offline mode from 16 August 2019 to 24 September 2019.
Instructions to apply offline:
- Explore the official site: https://www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- On the home page of the site, click on the link described Recruitments/Career.
- Now a new page will open on the screen.
- Download WB Health Driver Application form.
- Fill the offline form carefully.
Finally, you have to send the duly filled WB Health Driver application form along with a copy of all the required documents at the following address.