VMC or we can say the Vadodara Municipal Corporation is an Indian Government Based Department that is owned by the Government of Gujarat state in India. It is going to recruit the best applicants for apprentice posts. It was founded in 1950.
124 Jobs in VMC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Aspirants may check the latest VMC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification, before applying to this job. The full recruitment notification is available on its official site.
Apprentice Post VMC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Vadodara Municipal Corporation has recently invited offline applications from the eligible and interested applicants for the recruitment of apprentice posts. A total of 124 vacancies have been allotted for apprentice posts. The offline application has been started from 14 August 2019. The applicants who are searching for an Apprentice job in the VMC Department can apply through the offline mode before the last date. The final date to submit the offline application form is 26 August 2019.
VMC Apprentice Jobs 2019 Details
|VMC Apprentice Jobs 2019||Details|
|Notification Release Date||14 August 2019|
|Name of the Recruitment Department||Vadodara Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Vacancy||Apprentice|
|Education Requirement||ITI Diploma|
|Job Location||In VMC Department|
|Job Type||Central Job|
|Start Date to Apply||14 August 2019|
|End Date to Apply||26 August 2019|
To apply for VMC Apprentice Job, the applicants are required to attain the following age limits which are as follows.
- Maximum Age: No Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Applicants should have passed 8th Class with ITI from the recognized board of India.
VMC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- According to the VMC Apprentice Recruitment Notification, there is no application to pay. For more information, visit the VMC official site.
The selection of the applicants will be based on two phases which are as follows.
- Phase 1: Exam
- Phase 2: Interview
VMC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure:
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply through the offline mode from 14 August 2019 to 26 August 2019.
Instructions to apply online:
Here, we have mentioned some important instructions by which you can easily apply for this job.
- First of all, explore the official VMC site: https://vmc.gov.in.
- On the home page of the VMC site, click on the link stated Recruitment or Career.
- Now download the PDF file related to this job.
- Print the Application form.
- Fill the offline application form.
- Finally, send the duly filled application form along with a copy of all the required documents at the following address.