UPSC Recruitment 2019 | Union Public Service Commission | CDS (I) Examination Result | Combined Defence Services (CDS) | 417 Posts
UPSC or we can say Union Public Service Commission is an Indian government based department that is going to recruit the eligible applicants through Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination 2019. The online application for UPSC CDS Exam (I) 2019 was filled from 26 November 2018 to 25 December 2018. Many applicants apply for this exam every year. And they make their careers in this examination.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 CDS (I) Examination Result
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the result for CDS (I) Examination 2019 on its official website. The applicants who have appeared in the CDS (I) examination 2019 can check their exam result from the official website.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
|Name of the Department||Union Public Service Commission also called UPSC|
|Name of Exam||CDS (I) Exam 2019|
|Total Vacancy||417 Posts|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in India|
|Type of Job||Central Govt. Job|
|Notification Issue Date||26 November 2018|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||26 November 2018|
|Last Date for Apply Online||25 December 2018|
Available Vacancies for UPSC Recruitment 2019
- Name of Exam: Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam 2019
- Total Available Vacancies: 98 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC 2019-20 Notification
Educational qualification Details:
- Candidates should have possess a graduate degree from any recognized Institute or University of India.
- See the official website for more vacancy details.
Age Limits Details:
- Applicants should have a minimum 20 years and maximum 24 years old as on 01 January 2019. Relaxation in age is applicable for SC/ST applicants as per UPSC rules.
UPSC 2019 Recruitment Selection Process
A selection of the aspirants will be based on two phases.
- Phase -1: Written Exam
- Phase -2: Interview (intelligence and personality test)
- For Other Candidates: INR 200/-
- For SC/ST/ Female Candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode: Online
Application Process for UPSC Recruitment 2019
Applicants are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 26 November 2018 to 09 April 2019.
How to check the results for the UPSC 2019 CDS (I) exam?
- We have provided a direct link below, through which they can see their exam result.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Links
Check Result for CDS (I) Exam 2019 (Available Now)
Recruitment Notification PDF (Available Now)
Name of the Post – UPSC Recruitment 2019
Date of the Post – 09 January 2019
Brief Details for UPSC Recruitment 2019 – The Government of India has recently released an online application form for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination, 2019 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)) recruitment for its applicants. As per recruitment notification there are a total of 392 NDA & NA (I) posts released by the UPSC Commission.
The UPSC Commission has started to apply from 09th January 2019 by through its website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. Eligible and interested candidates having the eligibility can apply online through the concerned website of the UPSC before 04 February 2019.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Important dates –
- UPSC Recruitment Notification release Date – 09th January 2019
- UPSC Apply online Start Date – 09th January 2019
- UPSC Apply online Last Date – 04th February 2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash) – 03rd February 2019 till 23:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online) – 04th February 2019 till 06:00 pm
UPSC Recruitment Application fee –
- UR Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD of odisha – Nill (free)
- Mode – Through online / offline
Vacancy Details of UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment –
Name of the Department – Union Public Service Commission or UPSC
Job Role – NDA & NA (I)
Total Vacancies – 392 Vacancies
Job location – Anywhere in India
Apply mode – online
Advertisement no. .03/2019-NDA-I
Post Details –
- National Defence Academy – 342
- Naval Academy ((10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 50
Educational qualification of UPSC Recruitment –
- Candidates should have process 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education.
Age limit of UPSC Recruitment –
- Candidates’ minimum age should not be earlier than 02-07-2000.
What is the Selection Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2019?
- Refer to official notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure –
Eligible and interested candidates must apply online through the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in before 04th February 2019.