UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019 | UPSC CMS 2019 Notification | Union Public Service Commission | 965 Vacancies | Combined Medical Services Exam 2019 | Final Date 06th May 2019
UPSC or we can say Union Public Service Commission is one of the biggest recruitment boards of India that is going to recruit the eligible citizens for various posts. UPSC was established on 1 October 1926. UPSC has announced the UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019 process, through that they will hire around 965 applicants via a Combined Medical Services 2019 Exam for the various posts.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019 Notification
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting online applications from eligible Indian citizens for the recruitment of various posts via a Combined Medical Services Exam 2019. UPSC department has published totally 965 vacancies for the various posts. The online application process for this recruitment has begun on 10th April, 2019. And it will end on May 6, 2019. Applicants who are looking for UPSC Jobs can apply online through the official website before 06th May 2019.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
|Name of the Department||UPSC or Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||Combined Medical Services Exam 2019|
|Total Vacancy||965 Vacancies|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in India|
|Type of Job||Central Govt. Job|
|Notification Issue Date||10th April 2019|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||10th April 2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||06th May 2019|
Available Vacancies for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019
- Name of Exam: Combined Medical Services (CMS) Exam 2019
- Total Available Vacancies: 965 Posts
- Vacancies will be determined according to due course by the UPSC Department.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019 Notification
Educational qualification Details:
- Candidates should have passes M.B.B.S. Examination from any recognized institute/University of India.
- Candidates should have a minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years old as on 01 August 2019.
- Relaxation in age is applicable as per UPSC norms.
Selection Process UPSC Jobs 2019
- The selection process of the candidates will be based on written examination.
- For more details refer to official notification.
What is the Application fee for UPSC CMS Exam Notification 2019?
- For All other Candidates: INR 200/-
- For SC/ST/Female/PWD Candidates: Nill
- Mode of Payment: Online
Application Process for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019-20
All the applicants have to register through the online mode only from 10 April 2019 to 06 May 2019 by using the UPSC Portal https://upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019 Important Links
UPSC CMS 2019 Notification PDF (Available Now)