UPSC Recruitment 2019 | UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) | 986 Civil Services (IAS, IFS & IPS) posts | Last date 18 March 2019
UPSC Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission (also called UPSC) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Civil Services (IAS, IFS & IPS) posts on its official website. The online process for this recruitment will start from February 23, 2019. And it will close on March 18, 2019. The UPSC Commission has issued a total of 986 vacancies for the Civil Services (IAS, IFS & IPS) posts. Candidates who are interested in this job can apply through official website before March 18, 2019.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 | Important Details:
|Name of the Recruitment Commission||Union Public Service Commission (Also called UPSC)|
|Name of Post||IAS, IFS & IPS Posts|
|Number of Openings||986 Vacancies|
|Date of Notification||18 February 2019|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in India|
|Starts Date for Apply online||23 February 2019|
|End Date to Apply online||18 March 2019|
Vacancies Details UPSC Recruitment –
Total Position: 986
- IAS: 896 posts
- IFS: 90 posts
Eligibility Criteria | UPSC Recruitment –
- Candidates should check the official notification for eligibility details.
- The Candidates age limit must be between 21 years to 32 years as on 01 August 2018.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per UPSC norms.
Selection process UPSC Recruitment –
- The selection process of the aspirants will be based on two phases which are as follows:
- Phase – 1: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – 2: Main Examination (Written Exam and Interview)
Application fee UPSC Recruitment 2019 –
- For General & OBC Applicants: Rs.100/-
- For SC/SC/PH/Female Applicants: Free (Nill)
Application procedure for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 –
Interested and qualified candidates will have to apply through the official website of UPSC from 23 February 2019 to 18 March 2019.