UKPSC or we can say the Uttrakhand Public Service Commission is one of the largest departments of the country that is owned by the Government of India is going to recruit the best employees for Civil Judge posts.
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Notification
Uttrakhand Public Service Commission had released a notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge posts on 28 December 2018. And the online application for this recruitment was filled from 28 December 2018 to 10 April 2019.
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Admit Card (Mains Exam)
Recently, the UKPSC has issued the Admit Card for the UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Examination on today i.e. 16 August 2019. The Exam will be held on 12, 13, and 14 September 2019. The applicants who have passed the UKPSC Civil Judge Prelims examination can download their Admit Card from the official UKPSC website.
UKPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2019 Details
|UKPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2019||Details|
|Published Date of Notification||28 December 2018|
|Name of the Recruitment Department||UKPSC|
|Name of the Vacancy||Civil Judge|
|Total Number of Vacancies||30|
|Education Recruitment||Bachelor Degree|
|Job-Type||State Government Job|
|Mains Exam Date||12, 13, and 14 September 2019|
Qualifications in Details:
- Applicants should have possess a Bachelor Degree in any stream from the recognized board/university of India.
- The age of the applicants must be between 22 years to 35 years as on 01 January 2018.
- Age relaxation is applicable as the UKPSC per rules.
Selection Process and Application Fee:
- Check the official site for more information.
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure:
- All the applicants can apply online through the official site before the end date of the form.
How to download the admit card for UKPSC Civil Judge Main Examination?
- Explore the UKPSC website: http://bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link stated ‘Mains Admit Card’.
- Enter application ID and password.
- Now, your exam Admit Card will display on the screen.
- Finally, print the admit card to present in the exam.