South Indian Bank 2018 – PO Admit Card Download | Download Call Letter Now
Post Name: – South Indian Bank 2018 – PO Admit Card Download | Download Call Letter Now
Date of Post: – 11 June 2018
Brief Information: – South Indian Bank invites applications for the recruitment of 150 Probationary Officer vacancies. The South Indian Bank PO Admit Card has been released on 2nd June 2018. You can visit the official website to download your admit card.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-05-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-05-2018
- Dates for Fee Payment: 16-05-2018 to 25-05-2018
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 25-05-2018
- Last Date for Printing Application: 09-06-2018
- Date of Online Test (Tentative): June 2018
Total Posts: 150 Posts
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Candidates should have X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
Age Limit (as on 31-12-2017):
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates as per rules
- For General Category: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode (online): Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on written test and Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online though the Official Website before 25-05-2018.