SBI PO Admit Card 2018 – SBI PO Pre Exam Training Call Letter | Hall Ticket Download
Post Name: – SBI PO Admit Card 2018 – SBI PO Pre Exam Training Call Letter | Hall Ticket Download
Date of Post: – 30 May 2018
Brief Information: – State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporative Center, Mumbai has announced a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies in SBI.
Before applying for the post candidates ought to make sure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other condition mentioned in the notification.
एसबीआई बैंक में PO पदों की भर्ती
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 21-04-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 13-05-2018
- Date for Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 18-06-2018 on wards
- Date for Online Examination (Preliminary): 01, 07 & 08-07-2018
- Date for Download of Hall Ticket for Pre-Exam Training: 28-05-2018 on wards
- Date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 18-06-2018 to 23-06-2018
- Date for Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 15-07-2018
- Date for Download of Hall Ticket for Online Main Exam: 20-07-2018
- Date for Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 04-08-2018
- Date for Declaration of Result – Main: 20-08-2018
- Date for Download Hall Ticket for Interview: 01-09-2018
- Date for Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: 24-09-2018 to 12-10-2018
- Date for Declaration of Final Result: 01-11-2018
- Total Posts: 2000 Posts
- Name of the Post:
- Probationary Officer (GEN): 1010
- Probationary Officer (OBC): 540
- Probationary Officer (SC): 300
- Probationary Officer (ST):150
Candidates should process Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification.
Candidate’s age should be Minimum 21 years And Maximum 30 years As on 01-04-2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For General, OBC: Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three tiered process:
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- Phase – III: Group Exercises & Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online though the bank Website www.sbi.co.in/ from 21/04/2018 to 13/05/2018.