Name of the Notification – SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019
Date of the Notification – 31 January 2019 | 03:08 PM
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 Apply Online/Application Form – The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro Steel Plant has invited online applications from energetic, result oriented, promising and talented youth for the posts of Operator-cum-Technician Trainee & Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee. The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro Steel Plant has released 275 vacancies for the posts of operator-cum-technician trainee and attendant-cum-technician trainee. The online Application can be filled up from 29 January 2019 to 18 February 2019. Eligible Applicants can apply online for these posts through the official website before 18 February 2019.
For more details like as important details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee & application process etc. please see the following article –
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Are mentioned below table –
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Educational Qualification –
- For Operator cum Technician (Trainee) Post – Candidates should have process Matriculation, Diploma (Relevant Engg Discipline).
- For Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) Post – AITT – Candidates should have process Matriculation and passed All India Trade Test.
- See the official notification for more details.
Age limit –
- Candidate’s age limit should be below 27 years.
Selection Process SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment –
- written Examination
- Trade test
- Skill test & merit list
Application fee SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 –
- For General, OBC – Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD – Nill
- Payment mode through online
Application Procedure for SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Jobs 2019 –
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website, www.sail.co.in from 29 January 2019 to 18 February 2019.
Download Notification PDF – Available Now