RSMSSB or we can say the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board is a State Government-Based Organization of the Rajasthan State that is owned by State Government of Rajasthan in India. Recently, it is going to conduct the written examination for JCA (Junior Scientific Assistant) posts.
RSMSSB JCA Recruitment 2019 Notification
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board had released a notification for the recruitment of JCA (Junior Scientific Assistant) posts on 17 January 2019. And the online application for this recruitment was filled up from 20 January 2019 to 20 February 2019.
RSMSSB JCA Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
Recently, Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board has issued the admit card for the written examination of JCA (Junior Scientific Assistant) posts on 09 September 2019. The written examination for these posts will be held from 14 September 2019 to 22 September 2019.
Applicants who have applied for these posts can download their admit card from the official site.
RSMSSB Junior Scientific Assistant Jobs 2019 Details
Publish Date of Notification: 17 January 2019
End Date of the Application Form: 20 February 2019
Written Test Date: 14 September 2019 to 22 September 2019
Name of the Recruitment Department: RSMSSB, Jaipur
Name of Post: Junior Scientific Assistant
Total No. of Post: 28 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Disclosed
Job Type: State Govt. Job
Job Location: Anywhere in Rajasthan
Education Requirement: Bachelor Degree
RSMSSB Official website: http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Applicants should have possess a Bachelor Degree in Science from a recognized board/university of India.
- Maximum age of the candidates: 40 Years
- Minimum age of the candidates: 18 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the RSMSSB, Jaipur rules.
- Visit the official website of RSMSSB, Jaipur for application fee details.
The selection process for RSMSSB JCA Vacancy 2019 will be based on two stages.
- Stage: Written Test
- Stage: Interview
RSMSSB JCA Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure:
The online application can be filled up using URL address of RSMSSB i.e. http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in before 20 February 2019.
How to download Admit card?
- Explore the official site: http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link stated Admit Card.
- Enter application number, date of birth, and captcha code, click on the ‘Get Admit Card’ button.
- Now you will be able to see your admit card on the screen.
- Finally, print the admit card for future use.