RRB Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) | 130000 Vacancies | NTPC, PM Staff & Other Posts
RRB Recruitment 2019: – The Railway Recruitment Board (we can also call RRB) is going to recruit eligible candidates for the recruitment of NTPC, PM staff and other posts in the all over India. RRB Board has released a total of 130000 vacancies for the recruitment of NTPC, PM Staff and other posts. The online process for NTPC posts will start on 28th February 2019 and will start from 04 March 2019 for the PM staff i.e. paramedical staff. Candidates who are searching for a railway job can apply through the online mode from the official website.
RRB Recruitment 2019 | Important Details
|Name of the Recruitment Department||Railway Recruitment Board or RRB|
|Name of Post||NTPC, PM staff & other posts|
|Number of Openings||130000 Posts|
|Date of Notification||20 February 2019|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in India|
|Starts Date for Apply online||
Vacancies Details RRB Recruitment 2019
- Total Positions: 130000
- For details of detailed wise vacancies, please visit the official notification.
Eligibility Criteria RRB Railway Recruitment –
Education Qualification & Age limit:
- Please, visit the official notification for more information.
Selection process Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 –
- The selection process of the applicants will be based on two phases which are as follows:
- Phase – 1: CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Phase – 2: Interview & Merit list
Application Fee RRB Jobs 2019 –
- FOR Unreserved Categories: Rs.500/-
- For Reserved Categories (SC/ ST) & Other: Rs.250/-
What is the Application Procedure for RRB Recruitment 2019-20?
Eligible and interested applicants are required to apply for a prescribed post through the official website i.e. www.rrcb.gov.in before the last date for submission of Application form.