RPSC or we can say the Rajasthan Public Service Commission is an Indian Government Based Department that is going to hire employees for FSO (Food Safety Officer) posts. The RPSC Department has been working regularly in the same field since 20 August 1949.
98 Jobs in RPSC Recruitment 2019-20
All the candidates are requested to check the latest RPSC FSO Recruitment 2019 Notification, before applying for this recruitment. Here, we have given all the information about the RPSC FSO Recruitment 2019 application procedure.
Food Safety Officer Post RPSC Recruitment 2019
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has invited online applications from Indian applicants to fill 98 posts of food safety officer. The online application process for RPSC FSO job has started from today i.e. 09 August 2019. This is a good chance for those who are looking for FSO job in Rajasthan state. They can use this chance to build their career. The applicants who want to apply for this job can apply online from the official site before the final date. The final date for submission of the form is 08 September 2019.
RPSC FSO Jobs 2019 Details
|RPSC FSO Jobs 2019||Details|
|Notification Released Date||08 August 2019|
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of Vacancy||Food Safety Officer|
|Total Number of Vacancies||98|
|Education Recruitment||Food Technology Degree|
|Job-Location||Anywhere in Rajasthan State|
|Job-Type||State Govt. Job|
|Start Date for online application||09 August 2019|
|Last date for online application||08 September 2019|
RPSC FSO Jobs 2019 Qualification in Details:
- Applicants should have possess a Degree in Food Technology or Oil Technology or Veterinary Science or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology from the recognized university/institute of India.
- To know for more information, visit the official site.
Age Limits (As on 01 January 2020):
- As per RPSC FSO Recruitment Notification 2019, the age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years and a minimum of 18 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
To apply for RPSC FSO job, applicants are required to pay the following application fee that is fixed by Rajasthan RPSC.
- Applicants belonging to General Category: INR 350/-
- Applicants belonging to OBC Category: INR 250/-
- Applicants belonging to SC, ST, EWS, PWD and Female Categories: INR 150/-
Payment will be accepted on the basis of the online process such as debit card, credit card, net banking, and BHIM UPI.
The selection process for this recruitment will be based on two phases which are as follows.
- Phase 1: Written Exam
- Phase 2: Interview
RPSC FSO Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure:
The online application can be filled using URL Address i.e. https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin from 09 August 2019 to 08 September 2019.
Here are some important instructions by which you can easily apply online in this recruitment.
- Explore the official RPSC site: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- On the home page of the site, click on the link described RPSC Online.
- If you are a new user, you will register, moreover if you are an old user then you will go to your SSO ID and sign up of your SSO ID.
- Fill all the personal details in the form.
- Now pay the application fee through the online procedure.
- Upload the scanned images of the recent photo and signature.
- Read the form carefully.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Finally, print the duly filled form for future reference.