RPSC FDO AFDO Jobs 2019 | About RPSC
RPSC we can say the Rajasthan Public Service Commission is an Indian government based department of the country. It is owned by the government of India that is going to hire the employees for FDO AFDO posts. RPSC founded on 20th August 1949 and Headquartered in Ajmer, Rajasthan (India).
16 Jobs in RPSC FDO AFDO Recruitment 2019-20
Aspirants are required to check the official website of RPSC, before applying to this job. You will find all the details about the RPSC FDO AFDO Recruitment Application Process 2019 in this article. Please read this article carefully.
AFDO FDO Post RPSC FDO AFDO Recruitment 2019-20
RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) has published a notification for the recruitment of FDO AFDO posts on its official website. According to the RPSC FDO AFDO Job Notification 2019, a total of 16 vacancies have been released for filling up of FDO AFDO posts. The online application for this job can be filled from July 15, 2019 to August 14, 2019.
Many job hunters, who are looking for RPSC Jobs in the Rajasthan state, can apply online from the RPSC website before August 14, 2019.
|RPSC FDO AFDO Jobs 2019||Details|
|Name of the Recruitment Department||RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission)|
|Posted on||09 July 2019|
|Total Vacancy||16 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||FDO AFDO|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in Rajasthan State|
|Type of Job||State Govt. Job|
|Last Date To Apply||04 August 2019|
|Date of written Exam||Update Soon|
RPSC FDO AFDO Jobs 2019 Qualification in Details:
- Candidates should have possess an M.F.SC Degree from any recognized university in India.
- Candidates should have possess a Master Degree in Zoology with Special Subject of Fisheries from any recognized university in India.
- Candidates should have possess a B.F.Sc. Degree from any recognized university in India. And they should have good Working Knowledge of Hindi & Rajasthani Culture.
- The age limit for eligible applicants should be between 21 years to 40 years as on 01 January 2019.
- Age relaxation is admissible for reserved categories as per State Govt. rules.
- Candidates belonging to General Category: INR 350/-
- Candidates belonging to OBC / BC Categories: INR 250/-
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST Categories: INR 150/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- The selection process for all applicants will be done on the basis of written examination and interview.
Rajasthan RPSC FDO AFDO Recruitment 2019 Apply Procedure:
Eligible and interests candidates are advised to apply online only through the RPSC website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from July 15, 2019 to August 14, 2019.
Instruction to apply online:
- Visit the official RPSC website: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the home page of the official RPSC website, click on the link described Online Application.
- Fill all the required details in the form.
- Now make the payment through the online procedure according to the category wise.
- Click on the final submit button.
- At last, take the print of the form for future use.