Post Name: – RBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Various Posts
Date of Post: – July 21, 2018
Information: – Reserve Bank of India Assistant Notification 2018 for 30 Various Posts. Check out RBI Recruitment 2018, Selection, Exam Pattern, Salary. Eligible Graduate & Master Degree Can apply under RBI Assistant Vacancy 2018, Mumbai.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 19-07-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-08-2018
- Date for Exam: 01-09-2018
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 30
- Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade ‘B’: 06
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’: 08
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade ‘A’: 04
- Legal Officer In Grade ‘B’: 09
- Assistant Librarian In Grade ‘A’: 03
RBI Online Form 2018 – Educational Qualifications
For Legal Officer In Grade ‘B’
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or Equivalent from recognised University
For RBI Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade ‘B’
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or
equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years
- At least 3 years experience after graduation
For RBI Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment
- Master Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level or Equivalent
For RBI Assistant Librarian In Grade ‘A’
- Bachelor Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science
- Plus Master Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University
Application fee for RBI Various Post Online Form 2018
- For General/ OBC: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card
What is the age relaxation to RBI Jobs 2018?
The candidates should be between 18 to 30 years of age Age relaxation are applicable as per RBI Assistant recruitment 2018 i.e a. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
Selection Process for RBI Recruitment 2018-19
Candidate are get selected based on Two-stage examination followed by Interview as per RBI Advertisement 2018.
How to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018?
- Log on Official Website
- Go for RBI Assistant Online Application
- Fill the Primary & Personal Information as per RBI Recruitment Notification 2018
- Do Save & Next(Do Not click Back Button/Refresh)
- Upload Photo Prescribed size
- Submit & Next
- Submit the Final Form
- Pay Application Fees online
- Take a take a printout of the application form & Keep it Secure.