Punjab Postal Circle is an Indian Government Based Department that is owned by the Government of India. Recently, it is going to recruit the best employees for GDS (Gramin Dak Sevaks) posts.
851 Jobs in Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Before applying for this job, all the eligible applicants are advised to go through the latest Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2019. The full recruitment notification is available on its official site.
GDS Post Punjab Postal Circle Jobs 2019
Punjab Postal Circle is inviting online applications from the Indian male and female applicants for the recruitment of GDS posts. There are a total of 851 vacancies which have been released for GDS posts. The online applications for this job can be filled up from 05 August 2019 to 04 September 2019.
The applicants who want to apply for these posts can apply online through the official site before the end date of the form. The final date for submission of the form is 04 September 2019.
Punjab Postal Circle Jobs 2019 Details
|Punjab Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2019||Details|
|Recruitment Notification Issued Date||01 August 2019|
|Name of the Recruitment Department||Punjab Postal Circle|
|Name of the Vacancy||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Total Vacancy||851 Vacancies|
|Pay Grade||Not Notified|
|Education Requirement||10th Class|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Punjab State|
|Job Type||Indian Government Job|
|Start Date to Apply Online||05 August 2019|
|End Date to Apply Online||04 September 2019|
- The age limits of the candidates should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01 August 2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC and ST applicants as per the govt. norms.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Candidates should have passed 10th class from the recognized board of India.
- For more information, please refer to the official site.
The application fee for this recruitment is as follows.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories: Rs. 100/-
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD and EWS categories: NILL (Free)
- Mode of the Payment: All the applicants will have to pay the application fee through an online procedure such as debit card, credit card, net banking, and BHIM UPI.
- The selection of the applicants will be based on the Merit list. The merit list will be made by the Indian postal circle on the basis of the total online submitted applications.
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure:
All the interested applicants will have to apply through the online mode by using the online portal i.e. http://www.appost.in before 04 September 2019.
How to apply for Punjab Postal Circle GDS Job?
- First of all, visit the official website: http://www.appost.in.
- On the home page of the official site, click on the link given ‘New Registration’.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Fill all the needed details like name, address, mobile number, etc.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned images of the signature, recent photo and cast certificate in the form.
- Click on the submit button.
- In the end, print the duly filled application for future use.