Name of the Post – OPSC Recruitment 2019
Date of the Post – 09 January 2019
Brief Details for OPSC Recruitment 2019 – The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an online application form for eligible Indian citizens who are searching for a job in the OPSC commission. There are a total of 1950 Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon) posts. The OPSC apply online link will be started from 10th January 2019 and it will be ended on 31st January 2019.
The written examination likely to be held on 17 February 2019 (Sunday). Eligible candidates having the eligibility can apply online from 10th January 2019 through the official website.
You will get here complete detail about OPSC Medical Officer Application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links.
To know for more details about OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2019 must read the article given below –
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Important dates –
- OPSC Recruitment Notification release Date – 09th January 2019
- OPSC Apply online Start Date – 10th January 2019
- OPSC Apply online Last Date – 31st January 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination fee at any SBI Branch – 04th February 2019
OPSC Recruitment Application fee –
- UR Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD of odisha – Nill (free)
- Mode – Through SBI Challan (offline)
Vacancy Details of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment –
Name of the Department – Odisha Public Service Commission or OPSC
Job Role – Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon)
Total Vacancies – 1950 Vacancies
Job location – Anywhere in Odisha State
Apply mode – online
Advertisement no. 18 of 2018-19
Vacancy Position –
- UR – 838 (251-w)
- SC – 435 (131-w)
- ST – 677 (203-w)
Educational qualification of OPSC Recruitment –
- Candidates should have MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- And Candidates must have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical “registration Rules 1965″; and
- Possessed required conversion certificates recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
- Go to the official notification for more educational qualification details.
Age limit of OPSC Recruitment 2019 –
- Aspirants’ age should be within 21 to 32 years as on 01 January 2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per OPSC rules.
What is the Selection Procedure for OPSC Recruitment 2019?
- The Selection Procedure for the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure –
Eligible and interested candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC www.opsc.gov.in. The Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Important links –
Post Name: – OPSC Recruitment 2019 | OPSC jobs for 150 Homoeopathic Medical Officer Posts
Date of Post: – 14 December 2018
Short Information: – The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for the position of Homoeopathic Medical Officer vacancies in Odisha State. The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) department has declared the total of 150 Homoeopathic Medical Officer Vacancies. The online applications are available on their official website. The OPSC Department will start to apply from 14th December 2018 through its website i.e. http://www.opsc.gov.in.
Eligible interested applicants may apply online through the official website (we have direct link given below) before 14th January 2019.
Candidates can check all the details pertaining to OPSC Recruitment 2019 such as application process, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection process and how to apply etc. here.
To know to more details must be read the full article given below:
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2019:
- OPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification issue date: 14 December 2018
- OPSC 2019 Apply online Starts Date: 14 December 2018
- OPSC 2019 End Date for Apply Online: 14 January 2019
- OPSC 2019 End Date for fee payment at any SBI Branch: 17 January 2019
OPSC Jobs 2019 | Vacancy Details:-
Conducted By: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Total number of vacancies: 150 Posts
Name of Post: Homoeopathic Medical Officer
Mode of Apply: online
Job Location: Odisha
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2019:
Eligibility Criteria are given below:
Educational qualifications For OPSC Jobs 2019:
- Aspirants must have process BHMS or equivalent from recognized University/ Institute.
- For more details please visit official notification.
Age Limit for OPSC Jobs 2018-19:
- Candidates age should have a minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years as on 01 January 2018.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification | Application Fee:
- Refer official notification.
What is the Selection Process for OPSC Recruitment 2019?
Candidate’s selection process will basis on two stages.
Stage-1: written exam
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019 Application form?
Eligible Candidates may apply online through the official website- http://www.opsc.gov.in from 14 December 2018 to 14 January 2019 till 11:59 PM.
Important Links for Odisha OPSC Recruitment 2019