OPSC Asst Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019 | Odisha Public Service Commission | 390 Vacancies | Asst Executive Engineer Posts | Last Date 06 July 2019
OPSC or we can say Odisha Public Service Commission is an Indian Government based department that is owned by the Government of India is going to recruit the best employees for the Asst Executive Engineer posts.
OPSC Recruitment 2019-20 Notification
Recently, the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is inviting application for the recruitment of the Asst Executive Engineer posts from eligible candidates. It has released a total number of 390 vacancies for the recruitment of Asst Executive Engineer posts. The online application for OPSC recruitment can be filled up from 07 June 2019 to 06 July 2019. The selection process will be conducted in two phases, there will be an objective type written test followed by a viva voce test. The written examination date will be soon updated on its official OPSC website.
The applicants who are eligible for this job can apply online through the official website http://www.opsc.gov.in before 06 July 2019.
OPSC Asst Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019-20 Job Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment Department||OPSC or Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of Vacancy||Asst Executive Engineer|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in Odisha State|
|Type of Job||State Govt. Job|
|Recruitment Notification Released Date||28 May 2019|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||07 June 2019|
|Ending Date for Apply Online||06 July 2019|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Official web portal||www.opsc.gov.in|
Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC Asst Executive Engineer Job Vacancy Details
Name of Post: Asst Executive Engineer
Total: 390 Posts
Categories wise Vacancy Details:
- General Category: 232 (76-F)
- SEBC Category: 53 (48-F)
- SC Category: 28 (09-F)
- ST Category: 40 (13-F)
- PWD: 37 (09-F)
OPSC Recruitment 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for this recruitment are as follows.
Odisha OPSC Jobs 2019 Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have possess a Degree in Engineering (Civil/ Mechanical) from recognized University of India.
Odisha OPSC Jobs 2019 Age Limits
To apply for OPSC Asst Executive Engineer Job, the candidates are needed to attain the following age limits which are as follows.
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 32 Years
- Relaxation in age is applicable for SC/ST Candidates according to the OPSC norms.
Odisha Public Service Commission Asst Executive Engineer Job Selection Process And Application Fee
Application Fee For OPSC Recruitment 2019
The application fee for this recruitment is as follows.
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC Categories: INR 500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST & PWD Categories: INR 0/- (Free)
- Mode of Payment: Online
Selection Process For OPSC Odisha Recruitment 2019
The candidates selection process will be done on the basis of two phases.
- Phase 1: Written Exam
- Phase 2: Viva voce test
How to Apply For OPSC Asst Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode only by visiting the official website www.ops.gov.in from 07 June 2019 to 06 July 2019.
Step to Apply Online
- Firstly, Visit the official OPSC website: http://www.opsc.gov.in/.
- On the home page of the OPSC website, click on the link stated APPLY ONLINE.
- Select desired post, fill the form carefully.
- Make the payment through the online process.
- Upload photo & signature in the form.
- Click on the final submission button.
- Finally, take a print the form for future use.
OPSC 2019 Important Links