NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 | National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences | 115 Vacancies | JSA & Nursing Officer Posts | Final Date 29 June 2019
NIMHANS or we can say National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences is an Indian government based department that is owned by the Government of India is going to recruit employees for the JSA & Nursing Officer posts.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 Notification
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has released a recruitment advertisement for the recruitment of the JSA & Nursing Officer posts. Recently, it has invited online application from Indian candidates for filling up of the 115 JSA & Nursing Officer posts in the Karnataka state. The online application link and notification for JSA and Nursing Officer posts are now available on its official website. Aspirants are required to check all the details about these posts, before applying to this job. The Final date to apply for JSA & Nursing Officer posts is June 29, 2019.
Eligible and interested applicants who are willing to apply for these posts can apply online from the official website before June 29, 2019.
NIMHANS RECRUITMENT 2019 JOB NOTIFICATION
|Name of the Recruitment Department||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences or NIMHANS|
|Name of the Vacancy||JSA & Nursing Officer|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in Karnataka State|
|Type of Job||Central Govt. Job|
|Recruitment Notification Released Date||20 May 2019|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||20 May 2019|
|Ending Date for Apply Online||29 June 2019|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Official web portal||http://www.nimhans.ac.in|
NIMHANS Recruitment 2019-20 Job Vacancy Details
Name of Post: JSA & Nursing Officer
Total no. of Posts: 115
Post wise details:
- Nursing Officer – 91
- JSA (Junior Secretarial Assistant) – 24
Eligibility Criteria NIMHANS Recruitment 2019-20
Eligibility Criteria for JSA & Nursing Officer posts are as follows.
- Nursing Officer – Candidates should have possess a B.Sc Nursing degree with Registration under any State Nursing Council of India.
- JSA (Junior Secretarial Assistant) – Candidates should have possess a Bachelor Degree in any stream from the any recognized University of India.
- The age of the applicants should be between 18 years to 35 years as on 29 June 2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable according to the NIMHANS norms.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
The NIMHANS department will hire the best employees for the JSA & Nursing Officer posts by tasting their ability through three phases which are as follows.
- Phase 1: Written exam
- Phase 2: Interview
- Phase 3: DV (Document Verification)
NIMHANS Jobs 2019 Application Fee
Category wise application fee is as follows.
- Applicants belonging to General and OBC Category: INR 1180/-
- Applicants belonging to SC, St and Other Category: INR 885/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Application Process for NIMHANS Recruitment 2019
All the applicants have to apply through the online mode by using the official NIMHANS website http://www.nimhans.ac.in before 29 June 2019.