NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 | National Health Mission (NHM) | 400 Vacancies | Surveillance Worker posts | Last Date 16-02-2019
National Health Mission (NHM) Assam Recruitment 2019: The National Health Mission (NHM), Assam is recruiting of eligible candidates for the posts of Surveillance Worker in the Assam state on the basis of contract. As per NHM Assam Notification, this is 400 vacancies has allotted for the Surveillance Worker posts. Online application registration for Surveillance Worker posts has been started from 07 February 2019. The last date for registration of application form is February 16, 2019.
Here, we have mentioned the full details about NHM Assam job such as important details, Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Application fee & Application procedure.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 – Important details
Vacancy Details NHM Assam Recruitment –
- Total Positions: 400 Posts (16 Posts is for PWD Candidates)
Eligibility criteria NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 –
- The minimum qualification for NHM Assam Surveillance Worker posts is 12th / HSSLC from the government recognized institution.
- Applicant’s age limit should be between 21 to 44 years as on January 01, 2019.
- Age relaxation is admissible for the candidates as per NHM Assam norms.
Selection process NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 –
- Candidate’s selection process will be done on the basis of merit list and skill test.
Application fee for Assam NHM Recruitment 2019 –
- Refer to official notification for fee Details.
Application Procedure for NHM Assam Surveillance Worker Recruitment –
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online through the official website, https://nhm.assam.gov.in from 07 February 2019 to 16 February 2019.