NFSC Recruitment 2019 | National Fire Service College | Instructor and Fire & Rescue Operator Vacancy | 07 Posts | End Date 15 April 2019
National Fire Service College has released a notification for the recruitment of Instructor and Fire & Rescue Operator posts in all over India on its official website. It has recently invited offline applications for the recruitment of Instructor and Fire & Rescue Operator posts from eligible Indian applicants. The last date to submit their offline application is 15 April 2019.
Candidates who are interested for this Job can apply through the offline mode from 03 April 2019 to 15 April 2019.
NFSC Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
|Name of the Recruitment Department||National Fire Service College (Also called NFSC)|
|Name of Vacancy||Instructor and Fire & Rescue Operator|
|Total Vacancy||07 Vacancies|
|Location of Job||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Type of Job||State Govt. Job|
|Notification Issue Date||03 April 2019|
|Starting Date for Apply Offline||03 April 2019|
|Last Date for Apply Offline||15 April 2019|
Available Vacancies for NFSC Recruitment 2019
- Name of Post: Instructor and Fire & Rescue Operator
- Total: 07 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria – NFSC Recruitment 2019-20
- Candidates should have possess a Bachelor Degree in Science from any recognized board of India.
- Applicants age should have a minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST applicants as per NFSC rules.
Selection Process NFSC Recruitment 2019-20
- The NFSC department will select the aspirants on the basis of interview and short list.
What is the application fee for National Fire Service College recruitment 2019?
- There is a no application fee for this recruitment.
Application Procedure NFSC Recruitment 2019 –
Eligible and interested candidates should send their duly filled application form along with the copy of all the necessary documents at the following address.
NFSC Recruitment 2019 | Important Links