NABARD Grade A B Recruitment 2019 | National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development or NABARD | 85 Vacancies | Group A B Posts | Final Date 26 May 2019 | Admit Card Available for Prelims Exam
NABARD or we can say the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is an Indian government based department that is owned by the Government of India is going to recruit the employees for the Grade A B posts. They regularly dispatch employees for filling up vacant posts in the various departments. It was founded on 12 July 2019.
NABARD Grade A B Recruitment 2019 Notification
Recently, the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is inviting online applications from Indian male and female citizens for the recruitment of Grade A B posts. According to the NABARD recruitment notification, there are a total number of 85 vacancies for filling up of Grade A B posts.
Online application link and notification are available on the official NABARD website. Online application has begun from 10 May 2019. And it will end on 26 May 2019.
NABARD Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released the admit card for Prelims Examination of Grade A B posts on 05 June 2019. The candidates who have applied for these posts can download their Admit card from the official website www.nabard.org.
NABARD Recruitment 2019 Important Details
|Name of the Recruitment Department||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development or NABARD|
|Name of Vacancy||Grade A B|
|Total Vacancy||85 Vacancies|
|Location of Job||All Over India|
|Type of Job||Central Govt. Job|
|Recruitment Notification Issued Date||10 May 2019|
|Online Application Starting Date||10 May 2019|
|Online Application Closing Date||26 May 2019|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Official Web Portal||www.nabard.org|
Vacancy Details NABARD 2019-20
Name of Position: Grade A B
Total Position: 85 Posts
Grade wise post details:
- Assistant Manager (A): 79
- Manager (B): 06
- See the official website for more vacancies details.
Eligibility Criteria NABARD Recruitment 2019
Candidates should have possess a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University/Institute of India. for more details check the official website.
- The age of the applicants should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 10 May 2019.
- Relaxation in age is applicable according to the NABARD norms.
Selection Process NABARD RECRUITMENT 2019
The selection of the aspirants will be based on two phases which are as follows.
- PHASE 1: Online Exam (Preliminary)
- PHASE 2: Online Main Exam
Application Fee NABARD GADE A B RECRUITMENT 2019
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC Category: INR 900/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH Category: INR 150/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Application Process for NABARD Recruitment 2019-20
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply through online mode only from 10 May 2019 to 26 May 2019 by using the official NABARD website www.nabard.org.
NABARD JOBS 2019 | Step to Apply Online
– Go to the official NABARD website: https://www.nabard.org/.
– On the home page of the official NABARD website, click on the link stated RECRUITMENT.
– Fill the form carefully.
– Make the payment through online, and go to the next page.
– Upload photo and signature in the application form.
– Read the form carefully.
– Click on the submit button.
– At last, take a print the form for future use.