The Mysore District Co-operative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited is an Indian state government-based department which comes under the control of the state of Karnataka, is recently going to recruit employees for technician & various posts. It was established in 1965.
333 Jobs in Mymul Mysore Recruitment 2019
All the eligible applicants are suggested to check the new Mymul Mysore Recruitment 2019 Notification, before applying to this job. Here, in this article, you will find all the information about Mymul Mysore Vacancy 2019 Application process.
Technician & Various Post Mymul Mysore Recruitment 2019
The Mysore District Co-operative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited invites online applications for the recruitment of Technician & various posts. The Vacant vacancies are in Mymul Mysore. According to the Mymul Mysore Official Notification, there are a total of 333 vacancies in the Mymul Mysore Recruitment. The available vacancies are technician, assistant manager, administrative officer & other various jobs. The online application link for this recruitment has been activated from 9 September 2019. Applicants who are eligible and interested can apply online from the official site before the end date. The last date to apply is 9 October 2019.
Mymul Mysore Jobs 2019 Basic Details
Notification Released Date: 09 September 2019
Last Date To Apply Online: 09 October 2019
Name of Recruitment Board/Organization: Mymul Mysore
Total Number of Vacancy: 333 posts
Name of Vacancy: Technician & various posts
Location of Job: Mymul Mysore, Karnataka
Type of Job: State Government Job
Educational Requirement: Refer to the Official Site
Pay Scale: Not Disclosed
Mymul Mysore Official website: http://www.mymul.coop/
Age limits for Mymul Mysore Jobs:
- As on 01 August 2019, the applicants applying for the Mymul Mysore jobs should be between the age limit of 18 years to 35 years. However, relaxation in age for SC and ST candidates is applicable as per the Mymul Mysore.
Educational Qualifications for Mymul Mysore Jobs 2019:
- Candidates should have possess a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized board or university of India.
- For more details refer the official Mymul Mysore website.
- For the application fee details of this recruitment, see the official Mymul Mysore website.
The applicants selection process for this recruitment will be based on two steps.
- Step-1: Written Test
- Step-2: Interview
Mymul Mysore Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure:
All the interested applicants will have to apply through the online mode only from 09 September 2019 to 09 October 2019 by using the official website http://www.mymul.coop/.
>> Apply Online
Steps to apply online:-
- Log on to the website http://www.mymul.coop/.
- On the home page of the official site, click on the link ‘Recruitment 2019’.
- Now a new page will open on the screen.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Upload scanned images of your recent photos and signatures.
- Pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- Click on submit button.
- Finally, take a print out of the form for future use.