Name of the Post – MSRTC Recruitment 2019
Date of the Post – 21 January 2019 | 12:45 PM
Short Information about MSRTC Recruitment 2019 – The Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) has invited application from an eligible Indian citizen for recruiting Driver Cum Conductor vacancies via through the online mode on its official website. As per MSRTC Recruitment Notification, these 4416 vacancies has allotted for the post of Driver Cum Conductor.
Eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment from January 17, 2019. The MSRTC Driver Recruitment Apply online link has started from January 17, 2019.
More details of MSRTC Bharti procedure, Important Dates, Application fee, Available vacancies, Eligibility criteria, Selection procedure, important links etc. will be uploaded on its official website.
Important Dates MSRTC Recruitment 2019 –
- Recruitment notification Released Date – 17 January 2019
- Starting Date for Apply online – 17 January 2019
- Last Date for Apply online – 08 February 2019
- Last Date for payment of fee via Challan – 11 February 2019
Application fee MSRTC Recruitment 2019 –
- For UR – Rs. 600/-
- For Reserve Category – Rs. 300/-
- Pay fee – Through E -Challan
Vacancy Details MSRTC Recruitment –
Name of Commission – Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC)
Name of the Vacancy – Driver Cum Conductor
Total Post – 4416 Posts
Job location – Maharashtra State
Job Type – State Govt. job
Apply mode – Online
Educational Qualification Details MSRTC Jobs –
- Applicants must have process 10th (SSC). And Candidates should have knowledge of Marathi language.
Age limits MSRTC Recruitment –
Age of Applicants should have according to the below-provided criteria –
- Minimum Age – 24 Years
- Maximum Age – 38 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per recruitment notice.
Selection Procedure for MSRTC Recruitment –
See the official website for the selection procedure.
Application Procedure for MSRTC Recruitment 2019 –
The Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through the MSRTC Commission’s official website, www.msrtcexam.in, from 17 January 2019 to 08 February 2019.
Important Links –