Name of the Post – MPSC Subordinate Services Online Form 2019
Date of the Post – 15 January 2019 | 01:40 PM
Short Details about MPSC Subordinate Services Online Form 2019 – Online applications are supposed to be filled by eligible candidates for acquiring up 555 posts of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Assistant Tax Inspector, State Tax Inspector and Police Sub-Inspector.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment for the Maharashtra Subordinate Services Non-Gazetted, Group-B Preliminary Examination 2019.
Eligible and interested Candidates having eligibility can apply online through the official website of MPSC before the last date i.e. January 29, 2019.
You will find here the full information about MPSC Subordinate Services Online Form 2019, such as important dates, application fees, age limits, educational qualifications, number of vacancies, selection process, application process, pay scale and important links.
Important Dates for MPSC Subordinate Services Recruitment –
- Recruitment Release Date – 01st January 2019
- Apply online starting Date – 09th January 2019
- Apply online last Date – 29th January 2019
- Preliminary Exam Date – 24th March 2019
- Main Exam Date – 28-07-2019, 04-08-2019, 11-08-2019 and 24-08-2019
Application fee MPSC Subordinate Services Recruitment –
- For UR – Rs.374/-
- For BC – Rs. 274/-
- Payment Mode – Online
Vacancy Details MPSC Subordinate Services Online Form 2019 –
Name of the Organization – Maharashtra Public Service Commission or (MPSC)
Name of the Job – Assistant Tax Inspector, State Tax Inspector and Police Sub-Inspector
Total Vacancy – 555
Job location – Anywhere in Maharashtra
Apply mode – online
Post wise vacancy Details –
- Police Sub Inspector – 496 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer – 24 Posts
- State Tax Inspector – 35 Posts
Educational qualification MPSC Subordinate Services Recruitment –
- See the recruitment notice for Educational qualification details.
Age limits MPSC Recruitment –
- For State Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer – Candidates age must be between 18 to 38 Years.
- For Police Sub Inspector – Candidates age must be between 19 to 31 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
What is the Selection Procedure of MPSC Subordinate Services 2019 Recruitment?
- The selection process of candidates will be based on written exam.
Application Procedure of MPSC Subordinate Services Online Form 2019 –
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before January 29, 2019. Aspirants can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.