MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 | About MAHADISCOM
MAHADISCOM or we can say the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited is an Indian government department of the county that is owned by the State Government of Maharashtra, India. It is going to recruit the employees for vidyut sahayak posts. MAHADISCOM founded on 6 June 2005 and Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra (India).
5000 Jobs in MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019-20
Aspirants are required to go through the latest MAHADISCOM Jobs Notification, before applying to this job. This is a great opportunity for those who want to make a career in Maharashtra State Electricity Job. Here, you will find all the details about the MAHADISCOM Recruitment Application procedure 2019.
Vidyut Sahayak Post MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019-20
MAHADISCOM (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) has released a notification for the recruitment of Vidyut Sahayak posts. According to the MAHADISCOM notification, there are a total of 5000 vacancies has been released for filling up of Vidyut Sahayak posts. The application process for this recruitment has been started on July 13, 2019.
The applicants who are looking for Maharashtra State jobs in India, they can apply through the online mode from the official website. The final date to submit their application is July 26, 2019.
|MAHADISCOM Jobs 2019||Details|
|Name of the Recruitment Department||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited or MAHADISCOM|
|Posted on||July 10, 2019|
|Total Vacancy||5000 Posts **|
|Vacancy Name||Vidyut Sahayak|
|Education Requirement||12th Class|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in Maharashtra State|
|Type of Job||State Govt. Job|
|Last Date To Apply||July 26, 2019|
MAHADISCOM Jobs 2019 Qualification in Details:
- Candidates should have passes 10+2 examination from any recognized board in India.
- And they should have possess NTT Certificate (National Trade Training Certificate) for Business Stories. Or they should have possess two years diploma in Electrician/ Wireman trade from the any recognized board in India.
- Candidates age limits should be between 18 years to 27 years as on July 26, 2019.
- Relaxation in upper age is admissible for SC and ST applicants as per state Govt. rules.
What is the application fee for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019-20?
To apply for MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Job, the applicants are required to pay the following application fee that has been decided by the MAHADISCOM Department.
Refer to the official website for application fee details.
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of two tiers which are as follows.
- Tier 1: Written Exam
- Tier 2: Merit List
Maharashtra MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 Apply Procedure:
Eligible and interested applicants should apply through the online mode from 10th July 2019 to 26th July 2019 using the website https://www.mahadiscom.in.
Steps to Apply Online:
Here, we have mentioned all the important steps to apply online.
- Firstly, go to the official website: https://www.mahadiscom.in/.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link described Recruitments or Career.
- Fill all the required details in the application form carefully.
- Upload scanned images of the latest photographs and signatures in the form.
- Read the duly filled application form carefully.
- Click on the final submit button.
- At last, take a print the duly filled application form for future use.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
MAHADISCOM (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) will release the Admit card 12 to 15 days before the conducting written examination on its official website. And same time you will be able to download your Call letter for the written examination of vidyut sahayak posts from the official website.