LIC AAO Admit Card 2019 | LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 | Life Insurance Corporation of India | Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Posts | 590 Vacancies | Hall Ticket Issued
Life Insurance Corporation or we can say LIC is a state owned insurance group and investment company of India that is going to recruit the eligible applicants for the AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) posts. It was established on 1 September 1956, and its headquarters are located in Mumbai.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Notification
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of the posts of AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer). According to the LIC AAO Job Notification, there are 590 vacancies which have been allocated for AAO positions.The online application for LIC AAO posts were filled up from 02 March 2019 to 22 March 2019. The LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 will be held on three tiered- Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview. This is a great opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for a career in LIC AAO Job.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
Recently, the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has released the Admit card for the preliminary examination of the AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) posts on 22 April 2019. The preliminary examination for AAO posts will be held through the online mode in different centers of India on 04 May and 05 May 2019.
Candidates who have applied for LIC AAO jobs can download their Admit Card through the official website.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
|Name of the Recruitment Department||LIC or Life Insurance Corporation|
|Name of Vacancy||AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer)|
|Total Vacancy||590 Vacancies|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in India|
|Type of Job||Central Government Job|
|Recruitment Notification Issued Date||02 March 2019|
|Online Application Starting Date||02 March 2019|
|Online Application Closing Date||22 March 2019|
|Admit Card Released Date||22 April 2019|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Official Web Portal||www.licindia.in|
Vacancy Details – LIC AAO Recruitment 2019
- Total number of vacancies: 590 Posts
- Vacancy Name: AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer)
- For category wise vacancy details, please check the official notification.
Eligibility Criteria – Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019
- Candidates who have complete Any Degree in any stream from a recognized university of India are eligible to apply Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019.
- Visit the official website for more details.
- The age of the aspirants must be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01 March 2019.
- Relaxation in age is applicable for SC/ST candidates according to LIC rules.
Selection Process for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of three tiered which are as follows.
- Tier -1: Online Preliminary Exam
- Tier -2: Online Main Exam
- Tier -3: Interview
Application Fee LIC AAO Jobs 2019-20
- Applicants belonging to UR Category: INR 600/-
- Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PwBD Category: INR 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Candidates must pay the application fee through online process.
Application Process LIC AAO Recruitment 2019
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the LIC official website www.licindia.in from 02 March 2019 to 22 March 2019.
How to Download LIC AAO Admit Card 2019?
We have mentioned here the important steps to download LIC AAO Job Admit card which are as follows.
Step -1: Explore the LIC official website: www.licindia.in.
Step -2: On the home page of LIC website, click on the link stated admit card.
Step -3: Enter registration number, password & security pin, click on the submit button.
Step -4: Now, you can see your LIC hall ticket on the screen.
Step -5: Finally, take a print the hall ticket for future use.
LIC AAO 2019 Important Links