KVIC Recruitment 2019 Job Notification
KVIC or we can say the Khadi and Village Industries Commission is an Indian Government based department of the country that is owned by the government of India is going to recruit the eligible applicants for various posts. It was founded on 1956 And its Headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra (India).
119 Jobs in KVIC Recruitment 2019-20
Aspirants are required to check the latest KVIC Notification 2019, before applying to this Job. Here, we have given all the details about KVIC Recruitment job like eligibility, available vacancy, salary details, application procedure etc.
Various Post KVIC Recruitment 2019
KVIC (Khadi and Village Industries Commission) has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Group B and C category posts. According to the KVIC Recruitment job Notification, there are a total of 119 vacancies have been released for the Group B and C category posts.
The online application for this recruitment can be filled up from 01st July 2019 to 31st July 2019. The KVIC Recruitment 2019 will be held on two phases – written exam and Interview. Those applicants who want to apply for this recruitment can apply online from the official website before 31st July 2019.
|KVIC Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Name of the Recruitment Department||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Posted on||01 July 2019|
|Total Vacancy||119 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Group B and C category Posts|
|Education Requirement||Bachelor Degree|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in India|
|Type of Job||Central Govt. Job|
|Last Date To Apply||31st July 2019|
Qualification in Details:
- Candidates should have possess a Bachelor of Engineering from any recognized university/institute in India.
- See the KVIC official website, for qualification details.
Pay Grade: Refer to official Notification.
- Candidates age limits should be within 21 years to 40 years as on 01 July 2019.
- Relaxation in age is applicable as per KVIC norms.
- See the KVIC official website, for application fee details.
KVIC Various Post Recruitment Selection Procedures
The selection of the applicants will be based on two phases.
- Phase 1: Exam (Written)
- Phase 2: Interview
KVIC Jobs 2019 Apply Procedure
Eligible and Interested applicants can apply through the online mode by using the website http://www.kvic.org.in from July 01, 2019 to July 31, 2019.
Steps to Apply online:
- Firstly, visit the official website: http://www.kvic.org.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link stated “VACANCY”.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of latest signature and photograph.
- After uploading photo & signature, make the payment through the online process.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Finally, print the form for future reference.
KVIC Recruitment 2019 Admit card
KVIC (Khadi and Village Industries Commission) will release the Admit card 10 to 15 days before the written examination. And you will be able to download your Admit Card from the official KVIC website.