KUWSDB or we can say the Karnataka Urban Water Supply & Drainage Board is a State government based department that is owned by the Government of Karnataka state in India. Recently, it is going to recruit staffs for Driver posts.
19 Jobs in KUWSDB Recruitment 2019
Aspirants can check the latest KUWSDB Recruitment 2019 Notification, before applying for this job. For this, you can download the notification PDF of this recruitment below given link.
Driver Post KUWSDB Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Karnataka Urban Water Supply & Drainage Board is inviting online applications from suitable applicants to fill 19 posts of the driver. As per the latest KUWSDB Recruitment Notification, a total of 19 vacant positions are available on its official site. The applicants who are looking for a driver job in the state of Karnataka can apply from these positions from 13 August 2019. The final date to submit the application form is 20 August 2019.
KUWSDB Recruitment 2019 Details
|KUWSDB Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Recruitment Notification Issued Date||14 August 2019|
|Name of the Recruitment Department||Karnataka Urban Water Supply & Drainage Board|
|Name of the Vacancy||Driver|
|Education Requirement||10th Class|
|Job Location||In Karnataka State|
|Job Type||State Govt. Job|
|Start Date to Apply Online||14 August 2019|
|End Date to Apply Online||20 August 2019|
- The age of the candidates should have within 18 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per the KUWSDB norms.
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard examination from a recognized board of India.
- Check the official site for more details.
- The KUWSDB Department will select the aspirants based on their performance in the Driving Test and Interview.
To apply for KUWSDB Driver Job, the applicants are needed to pay the following application fee which is as follows.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC Category: INR 250/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category: INR 50/-
- Payment Option: Online Process
KUWSDB Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure:
All the eligible applicants will have to send their duly filled application form along with a copy of all the required details to the address given below.