KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2019
KSP Civil Police 2019 Recruitment
KSP or we can say Karnataka State Police is one of the largest departments of India that is owned by the Government of India is going to recruit the best employees for Civil Police Constable posts. The Karnataka State Police was established on 1 November 1965 and has its headquarters in Karnataka, India.
163 Jobs In Karnataka State Police Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2019
All eligible applicants are advised to check the latest KSP Notification 2019 before applying for this job. Here, we have given the basic details about KSP jobs through this article, which is given below.
Civil Police Constable Post Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released a notification for the recruitment of the Civil Police Constable vacancies in the state of Karnataka. Recently, it has invited applications for filling 163 Civil Police Constable posts. Eligible and interested applicants can able to apply to this job easily. The online application link for this recruitment has been enabled from 10 June 2019. It will be disabled on 29 June 2019. The candidates who are searching for Karnataka State Police Job can apply online through the website before 29 June 2019.
|KSP Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Name of the Recruitment Department||KSP or Karnataka State Police|
|Posted on||10 June 2019|
|Total Vacancy||163 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Civil Police Constable|
|Education Requirement||12th Class|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in Karnataka State|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Last Date To Apply||29 June 2019|
KSP Recruitment 2019 Qualification in Details
Candidates should have passed 12th Class or its Equivalent from any recognized board of India.
See the official website or notification.
To Apply for KSP Civil Police Constable Job, the candidates are required to get the following age limits which are as follows.
- Minimum Age of Candidates: 19 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates: 25 Years
- Relaxation in Upper age for SC/ST Candidates is applicable according to the KSP norms.
According to the latest KSP notification, the application fee for these posts has been decided by KSP (Karnataka State Police), which is as follows.
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC Categories: INR 250/-
- Candidates belonging to SC & ST Categories: INR 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Online
KSP Recruitment Selection Procedure
A selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of three tiers.
- Tier 1: Written Exam
- Tier 2: PST/PET
- Tier 3: Merit List
KSP Jobs 2019 Apply Procedure
All the applicants have to register online on KSP website http://rec19.ksp-online.in and apply through KSP online Application Portal as given on KSP website i.e. (https://ksp.gov.in). The final date for submission of application form is 29 June 2019.
Steps to Apply Online –
- At first Visit website: http://cpc19.ksp-online.in.
- On the home page of the KSP website, Click on the link stated ‘New Application’.
- Fill out the personal details, address details, reservation details and educational qualification details in the form.
- Upload photo and signature in the form.
- Now make the payment through the online process.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, print the application form for future use.
KSP Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
Karnataka State Police (KSP) will issue the Admit Card between 10 to 14 days before conducting written examination. And you will be able to download your call letter from the official website.