Date of the Post – 25 December 2018
Name of the Post – Kerala TET Application Form 2019
Brief details about the Kerala TET Application Form 2019 – The Kerala state government has invited Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (Kerala TET) Online Application Form 2019 from talented aspirants for Teachers vacancies. Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (Kerala TET) 2019 will be conducted for two shifts on 27 January 2019 and 02 February 2019.
The Kerala TET 2019 online application process has started from 22 December 2018. Eligible aspirants who have completed its educational qualification can apply online for Kerala TET 2019 before 02 January 2019. We will give full information about the Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 in this article.
To know for more details regarding Kerala TET 2019 Application Form must check the article given below –
Vacancy Details | Kerala TET Application Form 2019 –
Conducted By – Kerala state government
Name of the Post – Teacher
Name of the Exam – Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (Kerala TET) 2019
Total no. of the Vacancy – Not Notified
Job Location – Anywhere in the state of Kerala
Job Type – Central Govt. Job
Application Mode – Online
Kerala TET Jobs 2019 | Important Dates –
- Kerala TET 2019 Recruitment Notification Issue Date – 20 December 2018
- Kerala TET 2019 Online Application Starting Date – 22 December 2018
- Kerala TET Recruitment 2019 Online Application End Date – 02 January 2019
- Kerala TET 2019 Date of Exam – 27 January 2019 and 02 February 2019
Kerala TET Notification 2019 | Educational Qualifications –
- You should go to official notification for more details about the Educational Qualifications.
Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 | Age limit –
- Candidates minimum age should be according to the Kerala TET Notification 2019.
Kerala TET Online Application Form 2019 | Application Fee –
- For Gen Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For OBC Candidates – – Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online
Kerala TET 2019 Notification | Selection Procedure –
- You should go to the official notification.
How to Apply for Kerala TET Application Form 2019?
Eligible candidates are advised to apply online only between 22 December 2018 to 02 January 2019 (inclusive of both days) through the official website after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement.
Important links –