Karnataka State Police 2019 Recruitment
Karnataka Police or we can say Karnataka State Police is an Indian government based department that is going to recruit the eligible employees for the Special Reserve Police Constable & Police Constable Posts. It was founded on 1 November 1965 And its headquarters in Karnataka state.
218 Jobs In Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019
Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019, before applying to this Job. Here, we have given the basic details about Karnataka State Police jobs through this article, which is given below.
Special Reserve Police Constable & Police Constable Post Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019
Karnataka State Police has released an advertisement for the recruitment of the Special Reserve Police Constable & Police Constable Posts on its official website. As per the recruitment notification, there are a total of 218 vacancies which have been allocated for Special Reserve Police Constables and Police Constable posts. The online application process for this recruitment has begun from 10 June 2019 And it will end on 24 June 2019.
Applicants who are looking for a Karnataka State Police Job can apply online through the official web portal before 24 June 2019.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Recruitment Department||
Karnataka State Police
|10 June 2019|
|Special Reserve Police Constable & Police Constable|
Location of Job
|Anywhere in Karnataka State|
|Type of Job||
State Govt. Job
Last Date To Apply
|24 June 2019|
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019 Qualification in Details:
Candidates should have possess Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) from any recognized Board of India.
See the official website or notification.
To Apply for Karnataka Police Constable Job, the candidates are required to get the following age limits which are as follows.
- Minimum Age of Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates: 25 Years
- According to the Karnataka Police norms, the relaxation in the Upper age limit is admissible for SC/ST candidates.
The application fee has been decided by the Karnataka Police Department, which is as follows.
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC Categories: INR 250/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ Tribal Categories: INR 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Trough Challan
Karnataka Police, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Karnataka Police Recruitment Selection Procedure
The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of two phases which are as follows.
- Phase 1: Written Exam
- Phase 2: PST/PET
Karnataka Police Jobs 2019 Apply Procedure
Eligible candidates with qualifications can apply online for concerned posts through the official website http://rec19.ksp-online.in from 10 June 2019 to 24 June 2019.
Steps to Apply:
- Firstly, visit the official website: http://rec19.ksp-online.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link stated New Application.
- Now a new window will open in front of you.
- Read & check the instructions carefully, click on the Agree button.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Now Upload Photo, Signature & Identity Card in the form.
- Now click on the save button.
- Fill the token number of Challan in the form.
- Click on the final submit button.
- At last, print the form for future reference.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
Karnataka State Police will issue the Admit Card 10 to 15 days before conducting a written examination. And you will able to download your admit card from the official website. The written test is likely to be held in July 2019.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019 Result
Karnataka State Police will issue results between 2 to 3 months after successful compilation of written examination. And you will be able to check your results from the official website.
Karnataka State Police 2019 Important Links