Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019-20 Job | About Karnataka Bank
KB Bank or we can say the Karnataka Bank Limited is an Indian government based bank that is owned by the Government of India. Recently, it is going to recruit the eligible applicants for the Probationary Clerk posts. Karnataka Bank Limited founded on 1924 and Headquartered in Mangaluru, Karnataka (India).
Jobs in Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019-20
If you want to apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk job, you are advised to see the latest notification of Karnataka Bank 2019 before applying for this job. We have given all the details about the Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment Application Process 2019 here.
Probationary Clerk Post Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Bank Limited (KB Bank) has released a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Clerk posts on its official website. Recently, it has invited online applications from eligible applicants to fill the positions of the probationary clerk. The eligible and interested applicants can able to apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk job easily. The end date to submit the application form is 20 July 2019.
|Karnataka Bank Clerk Jobs 2019||Details|
|Name of the Recruitment Department||Karnataka Bank Limited or (KB Bank)|
|Posted on||July 10, 2019|
|Total Vacancy||Not Notified|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Clerk|
|Education Requirement||Bachelor Degree|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in India|
|Type of Job||Central Govt. Job|
|Last Date To Apply||July 20, 2019|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Karnataka Bank Jobs 2019 Qualification in Details:
Candidates should have possess a Bachelor Degree in any stream with first division marks from any recognized university or institute in India.
To apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk Job, the candidates are needed to attain the following age limits which are as follows.
- Minimum age of Aspirants: 18 Years
- Maximum age of Aspirants: 26 Years
- Relaxation in age is admissible for SC, ST categories as state Govt. rules.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Jobs 2019 Selection Process:
Karnataka Bank will follow the following procedure to select the best applicants.
Tier 1: Online Test
Tier 2: Merit List
The application fee for this Karnataka Bank job has been decided by Karnataka Bank Limited which is as follows.
- Candidates belonging to General / OBC Categories: INR 600/-
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH Categories: INR 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Process
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 Apply Procedure:
Eligible and interests candidates can apply through the online mode by using the website https://karnatakabank.com/careers from 10th July 2019 to 20th July 2019.
Instruction to apply online:
- First of all, go to the official website: https://karnatakabank.com/.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link stated Career.
- Now a new page will open on the screen.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Upload photo and signature in the form.
- After uploading photo and signature, make the payment through the online procedure.
- Now, click on the final submit button.
- Finally, print the form for future reference.