Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank is an Indian Government based bank that is owned by the Government of Tamil Nadu in India. Recently, it is going to recruit employees for Assistant posts.
238 Jobs in Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019-20
All the eligible applicants may check the eligibility for the Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Job, before applying online. Here, we have given all the details about Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment Application Process 2019.
Assistant Post Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Jobs 2019
Recently, the Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank is inviting online applications from the Indian male and female candidates to fill the Assistant posts. According to the recruitment notification, there are a total of 238 vacancies to fill the vacant posts. The online application for the Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Assistant job has been started from today i.e. 13 August 2019.
The applicants who are looking for an Assistant job in Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank can apply through the online mode from the official site. The final date for submission of the form is 5 September 2019.
If you want to apply in this recruitment, read this article carefully.
Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Jobs 2019 | Details
|Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Jobs 2019||Details|
|Recruitment Notification Issued Date||10 August 2019|
|Name of the Recruitment Department||Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant|
|Total Post||238 Posts|
|Education Requirement||Any Degree|
|Job Location||In Tamil Nadu State|
|Job Type||Central Govt. Job|
|Start Date to Apply Online||13 August 2019|
|End Date to Apply Online||05 September 2019|
|Official Web Site||http://www.kpmdrb.in/|
- The age of the applicants must be within 18 years to 30 years.
- Relaxation is age is admissible for SC and ST applicants as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university/board /institute of India.
- Check the official notification for more qualification details.
The selection of the aspirants will be based on two tiers which are as follows.
- Tier 1- Written Exam
- Tier 2- Personal Interview
The application fee for these jobs is as follows.
- For all the candidates: INR 250/-
- Payment Option: Online via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure:
Candidates can apply for these posts through the online registration mode by visiting the website of Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank i.e. http://www.kpmdrb.in before 05 September 2019.
Steps to Apply Online:
Here are some useful and most important steps through which you can easily apply for this recruitment.
- Explore the website of Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank i.e. http://www.kpmdrb.in.
- On the home page of the site, click on the link mentioned ‘Apply’.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Now make the payment through the online process.
- Upload the scanned images of the photo and signature.
- Click on the final submit button.
- At last, print the form for future reference.