IBPS or we can say the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is one of the biggest recruitment Organizations in India that is owned by the Government of India is going to recruit employees for PO/ MT posts. It was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Maharashtra, India. It is a large recruitment department that sends the best employees to various departments and ministries every year.
4336 Jobs in IBPS Recruitment 2019
All the applicants are required to check the latest IBPS Recruitment 2019 Notification, before applying for this job. Here, we have provided all the information regarding the IBPS Jobs 2019 like as important details, age limits, educational qualification details, application fee, selection procedure and application procedure.
PO/ MT Post IBPS Recruitment 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited online applications for the post of PO/ MT. According to the IBPS Recruitment Notification 2019, a total of 4336 vacancies have been allocated for PO/ MT posts. The eligible applicants can start applying for these posts from today i.e. 07 August 2019.
The applicants who are eligible for this job can apply online from the official site before 28 August 2019. The end date for printing your duly filled application form is 12 September 2019.
IBPS Recruitment 2019 Details
|IBPS Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Published Date of Notification||02 August 2019|
|Name of the Recruitment Department||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Vacancy||PO/ MT|
|Total Number of Vacancies||4336 Vacancies|
|Education Recruitment||Graduation Degree|
|Job-Type||State Govt. Job|
|Last date for online application||28 August 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS Jobs 2019:
Qualification in Details:
- Candidates should have possess a graduation degree in any discipline from the recognized university/institute of India.
Age Limits (As on 01 August 2019):
To apply for IBPS PO/MT job, the applicants are required to get the following age limits which are as follows.
- Maximum age of Candidates: 30 Years
- Minimum age of Candidates: 20 Years
- Relaxation in upper age for reserved categories is admissible as per IBPS norms.
IBPS Jobs 2019 Application Fee:
The application fee for this recruitment is as follows.
- Applicants belonging to General, OBC and Other categories: INR 600/-
- Applicants belonging to SC, ST and PWD categories: INR 100/-
- Payment Mode: Online Procedure
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of three tiers.
- Tier 1: Online preliminary Exam
- Tier 2: Online Main Examination
- Tier 3: Interview
IBPS Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure:
All the candidates will have to apply through the online mode only from 07 August 2019 to 28 August 2019 by using the website www.ibps.in.
Here, we have mentioned some useful important instructions through which you can easily apply.
- Explore the IBPS website: www.ibps.in.
- On the home page of the official site, click on the link described ‘Apply online’.
- Now a new page will open on the screen, click on the new registration link.
- Fill in your basic information like full name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of the recent photo, signature in the form.
- Now pay the application fee, click on the save and next button.
- Read the duly filled form carefully.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, print the form for future use.