Haryana SSC (HSSC) Recruitment 2019 Job | About HSSC
Haryana SSC or we can say the Haryana Staff Selection Commission is one of the biggest organizations of the country that is owned by the Government of India is going to recruit the eligible employees for various posts. Haryana SSC is headquartered in Haryana (India). Haryana SSC regularly dispatches the eligible employees to various departments and ministries of Haryana State.
2978 Jobs in HSSC Haryana Recruitment 2019
All the eligible and interested applicants are advised to check all the details about this recruitment from the latest HSSC Haryana Notification 2019, before applying for this job. We have mentioned here all the information related to various jobs like HSSC Haryana 2019, such as important details, available vacancies, eligibility, etc.
Various Post HSSC Haryana Recruitment 2019
Haryana SSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) has published an advertisement for the recruitment of various posts throughout India. According to the latest HSSC Haryana various post notification 2019, three are a total of 2978 vacancies has released for filling up of various posts. The online application process will be started from July 10, 2019, and will carry till 25 July 2019.
The applicants who are searching for an HSSC Haryana Job can apply online from the HSSC official website before the end date of form submitting.
|HSSC Haryana Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Name of the Recruitment Department||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Posted on||07 July 2019|
|Total Vacancy||2978 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Lineman, ALO, LDC & Other|
|Education Requirement||Bachelor Degree|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in Haryana State|
|Type of Job||State Govt. Job|
|Last Date To Apply||25 July 2019|
|Date of written Exam||Update Soon|
HSSC Haryana Jobs 2019 Qualification in Details:
For Assistant Lineman Post:
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class with Hindi and Sanskrit subjects from the any recognized board in India. And they should have possess an ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
For ALO (Assistant Law Officer) Post:
- Candidates should have possess a Bachelor Degree in LLB from any recognized university in India.
For LDC (Lower Division Clerk) Post:
- Candidates should have possess a B.Com Degree with 50% Marks from any recognized university in India.
See the official website, for more qualification details.
- The age limit of all the applicants should be between 18 years to 42 years as on 10th July 2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC and ST candidates as per state Govt. rules.
The application fee for these various posts is as follows.
- Candidates belonging to General Category: INR 100/- (Male), INR 50/- (Female)
- Candidates belonging to Haryana Dom. Category: INR 25/- (Male), INR 13/- (Female)
- Payment Mode: Online Process
The selection process of all the applicants will be based on their performance in the written examination conducted by the HSSC Department.
HSSC Haryana Recruitment 2019 Apply Procedure:
All the candidates will have to apply through the online mode from the official website http://www.hssc.gov.in before 25 July 2019.
Instruction to apply online:
- First, explore the official HSSC website: http://www.hssc.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link stated Recruitments/Career.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make the payment through the online process.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Click on the final submit button.
- At last, print the form for future reference.
Haryana HSSC 2019 Important Links