HPCL or Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is an Indian Government-Based Corporation of the country that is owned by the Government of India. Recently, it is going to hire the best applicants for Engineer, Safety Officer, and other posts.
164 Jobs in HPCL Recruitment 2019
All eligible applicants are advised to go through the latest HPCL Vacancy 2019 before applying for this job. All the details related to eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, and application process details are given below.
Engineer, Safety Officer Post HPCL Recruitment 2019
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has invited online applications for the recruitment to the posts of Engineer, Safety Officer, and others. Recently, it has released a total of 164 jobs for Engineer, Safety Officer, and other posts. The online application for these posts can be filled up from 19 August 2019 to 16 September 2019. Eligible applicants can apply to the posts of Engineer, Safety Officer, and others through the prescribed format on or before 16 September 2019. If you want to apply for this job, read this article carefully.
HPCL Jobs 2019 Basic Details:
Issue Date of Recruitment Notification: 19 August 2019
Name of the Recruitment Corporation: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Name of Post: Engineer, Safety Officer, other
Total No. of Post: 164
Education Requirement: Diploma in Engineering
Pay Scale: Not Disclosed
Job Type: Central Govt. Job
Job Location: All over India
End Date of the Application Form: 16 September 2019
Official website: https://hindustanpetroleum.com/
Qualification in Details About Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applicants who have completed a Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Board/University of India can apply.
- Check the official site for more information.
- The age of the eligible applicants should be between 18 years to 25 years.
- Relaxation in Upper age is admissible for reserved applicants as per the HPCL official rules.
The application fee for this job is as follows.
- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC & EWS Categories: INR 590/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD Categories: Free
- Payment Mode: The application fee will be paid through the Debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- Well, the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited officials are going to held written examination as part of the selection process.
HPCL Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure:
Applicants may apply online through the official website of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited https://hindustanpetroleum.com/ from 16 August 2019 to 16 September 2019.
Instructions To Apply:
Here, in this article, we are going to focus on all the steps to apply for this recruitment.
- Visit the official website of HPCL: https://hindustanpetroleum.com.
- On the main page of the site, click on the link stated Recruitments/Career/Apply Online.
- Fill the HPCL Application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of all the required documents.
- After uploading, pay the application fee via the online process.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, print the duly filled Application form for future use.