Forestry Technician Climbing Ranger Jobs, Employment – Forest Service
$16.00 to $16.00
05 to 05
Who may apply
Forestry Technician Climbing Ranger Jobs, Employment – Forest Service
Vacancy Description (Please follow complete instructions carefully)
MANY vacancies in the following locations:
- Parkdale, OR
- Zigzag, OR
- Sandy, OR
- Leavenworth, WA
- Trout Lake, WA
- Leavenworth, WA
- Trout Lake, WA
Relocation expenses reimbursed: No
Telework eligible: No
This job is open to
- The public
U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S.
Announcement number: 19-TEMP-R6-FTCLM-5DT-RR
Control number: 511133600
This position is located on a national forest. Candidates perform various types of technical work in support of the unit’s jungle program in the field of entertainment, ecology, data collection, trails and fire.
Forestry Technician Climbing Ranger Jobs Responsibilities
Logistic Plans of Jungle Workers in collaboration with Trail Maintenance and Reconstruction projects. Organizes security meetings use crew primitive and power equipment skills in driver maintenance. Written reports prepare assessments, and inspect for fire and safety hazards. Trail logs, condition, and prescription surveys. Works as a member of the team to complete the necessary project analysis by NEPA and request the use of motorcycle equipment in the forest.
While implementing the maintenance and reconstruction projects, responsible for organizing and establishing low impact base camps.
Along with drilled holes, tree fall, and overhead airplane flights, the user group maintains the daily record of the hole being contacted for the boundaries of the acceptable transformation process.
List and monitor specific resources.
Observes the specified areas to determine the compliance with the rules or specifications.
According to the jungle act, the use or enforcement of the rules. The administrator prepares reports on out-fitter usage, outfit camps, and facilities. Uses visitors to record and prepares visitors to use information for data processing.
Help the Fish and Game Officers and Agency Law Enforcement personnel with infringement information. Collects evidence and provides documents for the cases of misuse of forest areas. Destruction or impact on document campsites. Analyzes the methods of educating users.
Recognize restoration projects for planning future restoration projects. Jungle Re: Train workers in vegetable technology.
The site maintains routine maintenance at entertainment spots including cleanup and naturalization.
Participate in the form of a team member to climb the patrol on the district or forest, which includes mountaineering routes of technical areas, where the ability to travel in the snow, glacier, steep rock and mountainous terrain is in constant activity. Candidates are responsible for knowing and using rope-travel techniques and using protective equipment, safely conduct mountain tours with teammates. Mountaineering is organized for the purpose of acquiring Mountain, independent and guided climbers are contacted, compliance with the Outfit Guides Performance and Compliance Guide Display for obtaining route information and publishing dialogue for the public and Resource Conservation and Wilderness Management to Monitor the Public Use of Evaluation and Climbing The route for the purposes of cross-country area. To accomplish these duties requires a high standard of physical fitness.
The monitors fire in the forest and provide documentation. Fire suppresses using the techniques that are “light on the ground”.
Works closely with the supervisor to complete all administrative tasks immediately and efficiently. Jungle writes in response to general inquiries regarding management. Conducts or maintains the jungle library of current issues, technical science, map, and slide.
Leaving trace camping organizes education programs while addressing jungle philosophy and minimal stock effects.
Regular maintenance at entertainment venues spread over site cleanup and naturalization.
Occasional travel – Position(s) may involve work away from the official duty location to remote worksites within commuting distance (49 miles) and may also require overnight travel and/or camping per work assignment.
Supervisory status: No
Promotion Potential: 05
Job family (Series)
0462 Forestry Technician
Conditions of Employment
- You Must be a citizen or American national
- Males born after 12/31/59 must be Selective Service registered or exempt
- Motor vehicle operator license is required
- Ability to up to 50 pounds.
- Climbing and winter climbing experience is required.
- Satisfactory background checks and/or fingerprint check
Background Investment and Fingerprint Investigation: In this position, the FBI, which successfully decides and retains the decision, is inconsequential in the investigation of the National Criminal History (fingerprint check) and background check.
Direct Deposit – 104-134 per Public Law All federal employees require federal payments made directly by the financial institution of your selection.
E-Verify: Agencies need to use the e-verification system to confirm the employment eligibility of all new jobs for federal law. If you are selected as a new hire employee, then the documents you submit for the purpose of completing the Homeland Security Department (DHS) Form I-9 on your entry-to-date date, DHS E-Verify system Will be verified through. Under the system, there is a need for new rentals to solve any identification discrepancies as a continuous employment position.
Motor vehicle operator license is necessary.
Ability to raise up to 50 pounds.
Climbing and winter climbing experience is required.
You must have the following basic requirements to be eligible for this position. Transcripts should be provided for qualification on the basis of education. Your application or resume should clearly know that you have the appropriate experience requirements.
GS-05: (1) One year of specialized experience equal to at least one GS-04 grade level.
The specific experience is defined as: performance work related to the execution trick or entertainment facility construction and/or maintenance projects such as crew based forestry; Conducting regular procedural tasks using well-established work methods and techniques. -OR
For successful completion of the full 4-year course of study, a bachelor’s degree (A), a subject related to forestry, range management, agriculture, or position, is leading with major studies in the field, or (b) which is less Includes forestry, agriculture, crop or plant science, range management or conservation, wildlife management, watershed management, soil science, natural resources (sea fisheries and oceanography) Odkr), outdoor recreation management, 24 semester hours in any combination of courses such as civil or forest engineering, or Wildland fire science. In mathematics, more than 6 semester hours are not reliable.
A combination of the above education and experience listed above.
To get ideas for this position, you must meet all eligibility requirements on the expiration date of this announcement.
Experience refers to payment and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through national service programs (e.g., peace corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (for example, professional; charitable, religious, spiritual, community, student, social). Volunteer work helps to create important competencies, knowledge, and skills, and provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive a credit for all qualifying experiences, including the volunteer experience.
Please note: This vacancy is being used to fill the posts for the FY2019 temporary employment recruitment session.
This position is temporary, its pre-date is not expired and will be filled up for 6 months or will not be more than 1 year (NTE), however, the extension of appointment can be possible without further competition. The appointment can also be terminated due to lack of work or lack of funds.
The number and position of the posts to fill will depend on the individual unit requirements.
When you select your favorite duty locations, your desire to accept positions in any duty location or adjoining area by selecting the “Negotiable Choices After Selection” option means that you are not listed as a favorite location Done This duty is encouraged to select the place because it increases the chances of receiving the proposal.
Payment rates vary by location and may be more or less than the amount shown. For additional information on salary rates, please visit the Office of Personnel Management website.
Under the USDA Performance Project in the USDA Forest Service, there is a legislative authority to recruit and fill Permanent (Career / Career-conditioned), Temporary and Term Appointments. Under this Authority, any U.S. citizen can apply.
Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP), Reemployment Priority List (RPL), or Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP): To use selection priority for this vacancy, CTAC / RPL / ICTAP candidates will be given the original eligibility requirements and all selected Factors must be completed. The CTAP / ICTAP eligible have to fulfill the definition of the agency for the quality candidate provided in the section of the assessment of the section to be considered about this hope.
If you have retired from the federal government and have been selected for this vacancy, then your retirement annuity may be offset by your salary.
This position is not eligible for telework.
The availability of government accommodation and federal day care facilities will vary depending on the location.
Forestry Technician Climbing Ranger Jobs Required Documents
The following documents are required to complete your applicant package. Our office may not be responsible for incompatible software, illegal fax transmission, delay in mail service, your system failure etc. Encrypted documents will not be accepted. Failure to deposit required, clear documents may result in loss of consideration.
• Start over again, which includes: 1) personal information such as name, address, contact information; 2) education; 3) Detailed work experience related to this work, as described in key duties including agenda, hours worked, per week, employment dates; Title, series, grade (if applicable); 4) Supervisor’s phone number and contact supervisor can be contacted for reference; 5) Other qualifications
• If education is required or you are using education to qualify, you will have to submit a copy of your college transcript. An informal copy of the application is sufficient; However, if you have been selected, you must submit an official transcript before entering the duty. Education should be successfully received from recognized schools, colleges or universities. If any education is done in a foreign institution, you will have to submit your application along with the evidence that the institute is required to submit its report to the U.S. Education is properly recognized by a recognized body accredited by education which is equivalent to the American education standards. There are private organizations who specialize in this assessment and the fee is usually associated with this service. For a list of private organizations that evaluate education, visit http://www.naces.org/members.htm All transcripts must be in English or include English translation.
• If you claim priority of veterans, you will have to submit a DD 214, release certificate from active duty, which shows the dates of service and discharge under respectable conditions. If you are currently active duty, you will have to submit the certification of the requisite discharge or the active duty service as required under the respected conditions after 120 days of the date of certified deposit. The veteran priorities should be verified before the appointment. Without this documentation, you will not get the preference of veterans and your application will be evaluated on the basis of content (content).
• If 10-Point veterans have to claim the preference, then you will have to provide DD 214 or certification requirements (see bullet above) as listed on the SF-15 application for priority 10-point waiters, as well as proof of entitlement of this preference Must also be provided. SF-15 should be included but this is not required. As a result of failure to submit these documents, it may be resolved that there is insufficient documentation to support your claim for a 10-point preference. For more information on veterans, see the preference http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/
• The CTAP, RPL, or ICTAP priority will be provided to the eligible surplus or displaced employees: proof of eligibility (RIF isolation notice, notice of proposed removal for rejecting the transfer of function, or other rectification, inefficiency, inability to return Annuity Termination Notice), SF-50 Document Separation (if applicable), and your most recent SF-50 no. Ing status, grade level and duty with the application of a 5 CFR 330.
If you are relying on your education to meet the eligibility requirements:
U.S. for education A recognized institution recognized by the Department of Education should be recognized so that it can be credited for qualification. Therefore, the U.S. Provide only attendance and/or degree from the schools accredited by recognized institutions accredited by the Department of Education.
Failure to provide all the necessary information stated in this vacancy declaration may result in an inadequate rating or overall rating may be affected.
The U.S. Provides a comprehensive benefits package to a careers staff with the government. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a variety of benefits, which are designed to make your federal career very rewarding. Learn more about federal benefits.
As a temporary employee, you’ll be eligible for health advantages. To be eligible for health coverage as a temporary employee, you should be scheduled to work at least 130 hours per month (30 hours/week) and you will be expected to work at least 90 days or more needed. If you meet these requirements, you will receive government contribution for the cost of insurance and pay the same as permanent, full-time employees.
Eligibility for the benefit depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time or interval. Contact the recruitment agency for more information on the proposed special benefits.
How to Apply
Please read the full announcement and all instructions before starting. You will have to complete this application process and submit all necessary documents electronically by 11:59 PM. Eastern Time (ET) on the expiration date of this announcement.
Applying online is very excited. We are available to assist you during business hours (usually 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday). If it is difficult to apply online, contact the agency contact listed below for an alternative method before the expiration date. Before completing all the difficulty application packages, the system should not be completed after noon ET on the expiry date of the announcement to enter the system and should not be submitted.
This agency provides reasonable housing for disabled people on a case-by-case basis; Contact the agency contact to request.
To begin, click on “Apply Online” and follow the instructions to complete the assessment questionnaire and attach your resume and all required documents.
Note: You must verify the documents uploaded by the United States JoeBs Transfer in the agency’s staffing system. Applicants can add all necessary documents (e.g., all SF-50) to one or more files and can scan to upload in the application. Each file will simplify the application process. The transcript must be uploaded in an uneditable format with the institutional name. Editable transcripts will not be accepted. All other documents should be in one of the following formats: GIF, JPEG, JPG, PDF, PNG, RTF, or Word (DOC or Docs). Uploaded documents may not need to open passwords, digital signatures, or other encryption.
See tips for applicants – A guide for the forest service application process
Agency contact information
HRM Contact Center HRM Contact Center
Phone: 877-372-7248 option 2
Do not mail applications see directions on a way to Apply tab
Albuquerque, NM, 87109