Post Name: – DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2018 | Apply online for 150 Apprentice post
Date of Post: – 03 September 2018
Short Information: – Defence Research Development Organisation (DRDO) – Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) has published notification for the recruitment of Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprentice Trainee vacancies. Eligible applicants can read the full recruitment details and apply online before the last date of online application form.
DRDO Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-09-2018
- The date for Publishing of shortlisted candidates for interview/written test in DRDO website: 18-09-2018
- Date of Written test/interviews- for ITI apprentice: 25-09-2018
- Date of Written test/interviews – for Diploma apprentice: 26-09-2018
- Probable date of declaration of finally selected candidates for Diploma/ITI apprenticeship: 28-09-2018
- Date of written test – for Graduate apprenticeship: 08-10-2018
- The date for interviews/ document verification – for Graduate apprentice: 09 to 11-10-2018
- Probable date of declaration of finally selected candidates for Graduate apprenticeship: 16-10-2018
DRDO-GTRE Apprentice Trainee 2018 Vacancy Details:
- Total Posts: 150
1. Graduate Apprentice (90 Posts)
- Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Production -40 Posts
- Aero / Aero-Mech – 20 Posts
- Elect & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mechatronics -12 Posts
- Computer Science &Engg./ Information Science & Technology -14 Posts
- Metallurgy /Material science -3 posts
- Civil -1 Post
2. Diploma Apprentice (30 Posts)
- Mechanical/Production/Tool& Die Design -20 Posts
- Electrical& Electronics / Electronics Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation -5 Posts
- Computer Science/Engg -5 Posts
3. ITI Apprentice (30 Posts)
- Machinist-4 Posts
- Fitter-4 Posts
- Turner-4 Posts
- Electrician-2 Posts
- Welder-2 Posts
- Sheet Metal worker-2 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) -10 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Diesel Mechanic -2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2018:
- Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University.
- Diploma Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University.
- ITI Apprentice: ITI certificate in the relevant trade from a recognized institution.
Age Limit(as on 14-09-2018):
|For Gen/ UR Applicants||18 years to 27 years as on 14 Sep 2018|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST Applicants
for OBC Applicants 03 years
10 years for PWD Applicants
GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
DRDO jobs 2018 Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis is written test/interview.
How to Apply for DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2018?
Applications are to be submitted online through the official website via rac.gov.in or https://rac.gov.in/cgibin/2018/advt_gtre_apprenticeon or before 14 September 2018.