Delhi High Court or we can say the High Court of Delhi is an Indian Government Based court that is owned by the Government of India is going to recruit employees for Chauffeur posts. It was founded on 31 October 1966.
35 Jobs In Delhi High Court Driver Recruitment 2019
Candidates are advised to check the latest Delhi High Court Driver Bharti 2019 Notification before applying online. The full recruitment notification is available on its official site. For this, below we have mentioned a direct link.
Chauffeur Post Delhi High Court Driver Recruitment 2019
Delhi High Court has recently invited online applications from Indian applicants for the recruitment of chauffeur posts. According to the recruitment notification, a total of 35 jobs are available to fill the chauffeur posts. The online registration for this recruitment will start from 14 August 2019.
The eligible applicants who are eligible for the Delhi High Court Driver Vacancy 2019 can apply online from the official site before the end date. The end date of the application form is 5 September 2019.
Delhi High Court Driver Jobs 2019 Details
|Delhi High Court Driver Jobs 2019||Details|
|Notification Released Date||09 August 2019|
|Name of the Recruitment Organization||High Court of Delhi|
|Name of Vacancy||Chauffeur|
|Total Number of Vacancies||35|
|Education Recruitment||10th class|
|Job-Type||Central Govt. Job|
|Start Date for online application||14 August 2019|
|Last date to the online application||05 September 2019|
Delhi High Court Driver Recruitment 2019 Qualification in Details:
- Candidates should have passed 10th class from a recognized board of India.
- And they should have a valid driving license of light vehicles with 2 years of experience.
To apply for Delhi High Court Driver job, the applicants are needed to get the following age limits which are mentioned below.
- Maximum Age: 27 Yrs
- Minimum Age: 18 Yrs
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Delhi High Court rules.
- The Delhi High Court will select the candidates based on their performance in the preliminary examination, skill test, and interview.
The application fee has been set by the Delhi High Court are as given below.
- Candidates belonging to OBC and General Categories: INR 400/-
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST Categories: INR 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online Procedure (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.)
Delhi High Court Driver Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure:
The online application for this recruitment can be filled using URL Address I.e. http://delhihighcourt.nic.in from 14 August 2019 to 05 September 2019.
Instructions to apply online:
Here, we have given useful and important steps by which you can apply easily.
- Go to the official Delhi High Court site: http://delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- On the main page of the site, click on the link described Career/Recruitments.
- Fill the online form carefully.
- Now make the payment through the online process.
- Next, upload the scanned images of the latest photo and signature in the application form.
- Read the form carefully, click on the submit button.
- Finally, print out the duly filled form for your use.