CUH or we can say the Central University of Haryana is a state government based University that is owned by the state government of Haryana in India. It is recently going to recruit the best candidates for teaching posts.
180 Jobs in CUH Teaching Recruitment 2019
In order to apply for CUH Teaching Job, the applicants are required to go through the latest recruitment notification of CUH, before applying to this job. Here, we have provided some useful information about this CUH Teaching Vacancy 2019.
Teaching Post CUH Teaching Recruitment 2019-20
Recently, the Central University of Haryana has released a notification for the recruitment of teaching posts on its official site. The vacancies are in the Central University of Haryana. There are a total of 180 vacancies in the CUH Teaching Recruitment. The online application for this recruitment can be filled from 13 September 2019 to 01 October 2019.
The applicants who are interested and qualified can apply online from the official site before the end date of the form. The end date to apply for this recruitment is 01 October 2019.
CUH Teaching Jobs 2019 Basic Details
Publish Date of Recruitment Notification: 12 September 2019
Name of Recruitment Organization/Board: Central University of Haryana
Name of Vacancy: Teaching
Total Vacancy: 180
Pay-Grade: Not Disclosed
Job-Location: Anywhere in CUH
Job-Type: State Govt. Job
Last Date To Apply: 01 October 2019
CUH Official website: http://www.cuh.ac.in
CUH Recruitment 2019 Qualification in Details:
- Applicants should have possess a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Check the official CUH Website for more information.
- According to the CUH Official notification, the age of the applicants should be within 18 years to 50 years as on 01 August 2019.
- Relaxation in Upper age is applicable as per the CUH norms.
The selection of the applicants will be based on two stages.
- Stage-1: short written test
- Stage-2: Interview
Application Fee for CUH Teaching Recruitment:
To apply for CUH Teaching job, the candidates are needed to pay the following application fee which is as follows.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC categories: INR 1000/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories: NILL
- Payment Mode: Online Procedure
CUH Teaching Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure:
Applicants are satisfying the eligibility criteria for the CUH Teaching Vacancy can apply online through the CUH official site http://www.cuh.ac.in from 13 September 2019 to 01 October 2019.
>> Apply Online
Steps to apply online:
- Explore the official CUH website i.e. http://www.cuh.ac.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the ‘Recruitments’.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Start filling the form carefully.
- Upload the scanned Images of recent signature and photo.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Finally, print the application form for future use.