CTET 2018 Exam | CTET Exam Notification | Apply Online for Central Teacher Eligibility Test
Post Name: – CTET 2018 Exam | CTET Exam Notification | Apply Online for Central Teacher Eligibility Test
Date of Post: – 05 June 2018
Brief Information: – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) vacancies. Interested aspirants can check Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Test Cities from the details given here.
CTET 2018 Exam
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-06-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-07-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 21-07-2018
- Date of Exam: 16-09-2018
Vacancy Details & Qualifications:
|Teacher (for Classes I-V)||Senior Secondary with
50% marks &D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/
Graduation with D.El.Ed
|Teacher (for Classes VI-VIII)||Senior Secondary with
B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/
Graduation with D.El.Ed/ B.Ed
According to the CTET 2018 Vacancy Notification Pdf the minimum age of the applicant should be 18 year old. The maximum age limit is not yet available. Please refer to the CTET 2018 Advertisement for more details.
- For Gen/ OBC (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 600/-
- For Gen/ OBC (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 300/
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 500/-
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on exam test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online though the Official Website www.ctet.nic.in/ from 22-06-2018 to 19-07-2018.