County Program Technician Job in NEW MADRID, MO USA
Farm Service Agency
$29,847.00 to $53,773.00
04 to 07
Who may apply
County Program Technician Job in NEW MADRID, MO USA
Vacancy Description (Please follow complete instructions carefully)
1 vacancy in the following location:
- New Madrid, MO
New Madrid, MO 1 vacancy
Relocation expenses reimbursed: No
Telework eligible: No
This job is open to
- The public
U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S.
Clarification from the agency
Open to all U.S. Citizens and U.S. Nationals.
Please read all the instructions under “How to Apply” Before you Application Begin.
This is a non-civil service status in New Madrid, Missouri with the New Madrid County FSA office.
County Program Technician Job Responsibilities
This position is responsible for this:
- To take office activities and tasks related to one or more of the programs administered in the county.
- Explain and interpret procedures, program regulations and forms to producers and other agency personnel.
- Use different web-based software applications to maintain productive data and process automatically.
- Use high-level initiatives and decisions to plan and execute assigned tasks and solve problems.
Occasional travel – Occasional in state travel may be required.
Supervisory status: No
Promotion Potential: 07
Job family (Series)
1101 General Business And Industry
Conditions of Employment
- You Must be a citizen or a national American.
- Males born after 31 Dec 1959 must be Selective Service Registered or Exempt.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- High school graduates must be 18 years or 17 years old.
- Fulfill background checks and/or fingerprint inquiries
- If necessary, successful completion of the one-year probationary period.
- On completion of the pre-employment security investigation, admission to duty is casual. The position may require confidential, secretive, or the top secret security clearance or public trust may be subject to the background check at the time of appointment, and after that, every five years may be subject to reinvestment. A favorable decision for acceptance or background check at the time of appointment and reinvestment is the condition of employment.
County Program Technician Job Qualifications
Qualifications are according to requirements in the 27-PM Handbook.
Applicants must meet all the eligibility and qualification requirements, including the following special experience and/or education, until the expiry date in the declaration, as identified below:
If you have the following qualifications then you can start at the CO-04 level:
- Successful completion of two years of education over the high school in any recognized business, secretarial or technical, junior college, college or university, in which high school graduation or equivalent is a condition, can be substituted for experience. Or
- A year-old experience of a clerical, office work, or similar background in a farm or field, which is responsible for the operation of a field or farm indicating the ability to attain special knowledge, skills, and abilities required to fulfill the duties of this year.
If you have the following qualifications you can start at the CO-05 level:
- Successful completion of four-year education over the high school in a recognized business, secretarial or technical, junior college, college or university, in which high school graduate or equivalent is a pre-condition in any field, can be substituted for special experience is. Or
- The special experience for one year of applying office methods and procedures to provide clerical and limited technical support for any agricultural or agricultural program.
If you have the following qualifications you can start at the CO-06 level:
- A year’s special experience for implementing office methods and procedures to provide clerical and limited technical support for process and service farm or agricultural programs.
If you have the following qualifications then you can start at the CO-07 level:
- The special experience of one year to implement office procedures and procedures to provide clerical and limited technical support to independently complete the full range of agricultural program processes. The experience that shows your ability to progressively make more complex, responsible, or difficult duties: and it shows your ability to know the specific work of this position.
College Transcript: If you are qualifying on the basis of education at CO-4 or CO-5 level, then you will have to submit a copy of your college transcript in which each course is divided into numbers and department (i.e. Bio 101, Math 210, etc.) ), The title of the course, the number of credit hours and the earned grade. You must submit evidence that any education completed in a foreign institution is equivalent to the US education standards with your resurgence.
- You can submit the informal copy of the transcript in the initial phase of the application process. For instructions on submitting the transcript, please see the “How to Apply, Alternatively Optional Ways to Submit Your Application Content” section. Please see the “Required Documents” section for more information.
Note: Your college transcript is used to verify the successful completion of the degree or college coursework. Before you can report the duty, an official college transcript will be required.
- Aging priority does not apply.
- Transfer expenses are not authorized.
- Complete a declaration for federal employment (306) to determine its suitability for federal employment.
- When the promotion capability is shown, the agency is not making a commitment and if
- you are elected then you are not obliged to provide publicity in the future. Future
- promotions will be able to fulfill the duties at higher levels, depending on the continuous requirement of the employees allocated at the higher level and administrative approval.
- This is a non-federal, non-civil service position.
- Direct Deposit: 104-134 per public law, all federal employees require federal payments made by direct deposit to the financial institution of their selection.
- This announcement can be used to fill one or more vacancies.
People with disabilities who need alternative means of communication to program information (Braille, large print, audio type etc.) should contact USDA’s Target Center on 202-720-2600 (Voice and TDD).
County Program Technician Jobs Required Documents
The following documents are needed to complete your application package. Our office may not be responsible for incompatible software, illegal fax transmission, delay in mail service, your system failure etc. Encrypted documents will not be accepted. Failure to deposit required, clear documents may result in loss of consideration.
- Start again including: 1) personal information such as name, address, contact information; 2) education; 3) Detailed work experience related to this work, as described in key duties including agenda, hours worked, per week, employment dates; For current or previous federal or FSA county employees, it should include title, salary plan, series, and grade for each work experience entry; 4) Supervisor can contact the supervisor for phone number and reference check; 5) Other qualifications
- For current or previous federal or FSA county employees, you must attach a copy of your most recent notification personnel action (Form SF-50 or SF-50B), which provides current status, grade level and duty placement. The award will be an ineligible rating as a result of SF-50 or SF-50B.
- Note: It is essential for both permanent and temporal staff.
- Core qualification, minimum qualification, online restart, and other documents are necessary if you are current or former USDA employees.
- Narrative KSAs
- Current and former USDA employees will have to submit your most recent annual performance evaluation (dated within 18 months), which issues the official rating of the employee’s records signed by the supervisor, or issues a statement that why performance evaluations are unavailable. Do not submit a demonstration plan. Failure to do so would result in an ineligible rating.
- If education is required or you are using education to qualify, you will have to submit a copy of your college transcript. An informal copy of the application is sufficient; However, if you have been selected, you must submit an official transcript before entering the duty. Education should be successfully received from recognized schools, colleges or universities. If any education is done in a foreign institution, you will have to submit your application along with the evidence that the institute is required to submit its report to the U.S. Education is properly recognized by a recognized body accredited by education which is equivalent to the American education standards. There are private organizations who specialize in this assessment and the fee is usually associated with this service. For a list of private organizations that evaluate education, visit http://www.naces.org/members.htm All transcripts must be in English or include English translation.
The U.S. Provides a comprehensive benefits package to a careers staff with the government. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a variety of benefits, which are designed to make your federal career very rewarding. Learn more about federal benefits.
Federal service offers a comprehensive benefits package. Explore the benefits given to most federal employees: https://www.usa.gov/benefits-for-federal-Employers
How to Apply for Program Technician Job
Please read the full announcement and all instructions before starting.
The following instructions outline our application process.
- You will have to complete this application process and submit all necessary documents electronically by 11:59 PM. Eastern Time (ET) on the expiration date of this announcement.
- We are available to assist you during business hours (usually 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday). Applying online is very excited. If it is difficult to apply online, please alternatively contact our office at 515-331-8428 during business hours before the expiration date. All difficulty applications with supporting documents should not be deposited in the system before the closure of the package, no later than noon on the expiry date of the announcement.
- This agency provides reasonable housing for disabled people on a case-by-case basis; If you are requesting this, contact us.
Step 1: Create a USAJOBS account at www.usajobs.gov (if you do not have one). It is recommended that you have set up an automatic email notification as part of your profile to be notified as a status of your profile. If you choose not to set up this automatic notification, you will need to log in to your USA JOSB account to check the status of your application.
Step 2: Start with USAJOBS again or resume in your USAJOBS account. To ensure that these qualifications have been completed, customize your resume to ensure the documentation duties and achievements you receive. Your resume should support your responses to the original eligibility questions (you can preview these questions by clicking the link at the end of the method of evaluating the job announcement).
Step 3: Click “Apply Online” and follow the prompts for core qualification questions, minimum qualification questions, and attach additional required documents. You can update your application or document at the end of the announcement. Log in to your USAJOBS account and click on “Application Status”. Click the status title, and then select “Update Application” to continue.
Note: Verify that documents uploaded from the United States JOB are transferred to the agency’s staffing system. Once in the agency’s staffing system, you will get the opportunity to upload additional documents. The uploaded document should be less than 3 MB and in one of the following document formats: GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, RTF, PDF, or Word (DOC or Docs).
Agency contact information
Ryan Eddy Ryan Eddy
Missouri State Farm Service Agency
601 Business Loop 70W, Suite 225
Columbia, Missouri, 65203