Name of the Post – CISF Recruitment 2019
Date of the Post – 18 January 2019 | 05:00 PM
Short Information about CISF Recruitment 2019 – The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is inviting online Applications from eligible Direct & LDCE applicants for the recruitment of Head Constable Vacancies. The registration of online application form will start from January 21, 2019. The Closing date of filling Application form is February 20, 2019.
Candidates who are preparing for CISF Head Constable Jobs they are advised to apply for CISF Recruitment 2019 through the online Procedure before February 20, 2019. Eligible candidates can check qualification, age, and application fee here.
For further more information about CISF Head Constable Jobs 2019 applicants can read the article below.
Important Dates CISF Head Constable Recruitment –
- Release Date of the Recruitment Notification – 17 January 2019
- Start Date for Apply online – 21 January 2019
- Last Date for Apply online & Payment – 20 February 2019
Application Fee CISF Head Constable Jobs –
- For Gen/OBC – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/others – Nill (Exempted)
- Mode of Payment – online
Details of Available vacancies for CISF Recruitment –
Name of the Commission – Central Industrial Security Force (केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल)
Name of the Vacancy – Head Constable
Total Vacancy – 429
Job location – Anywhere in India
Job type – Govt. Central job
Mode of Apply – Online
Qualification Details for CISF Recruitment 2019 –
- Candidates should have process Senior Secondary School certificate (10+2) exam from recognized board/ university or equivalent.
Age limits for CISF Recruitment –
- Candidates’ age must be between s as on 20 February 2019.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per CISF’s norms.
CISF Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure –
- Candidates selection process will be based PST, written Examination & Skill test.
Application Procedure for CISF Head Constable Jobs Recruitment –
Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply through the online mode from January 21, 2019 to February 20, 2019.
Important Links –