CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2019 | Chattisgath Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) | Lecturer & Teacher Posts | 14580 Vacancy
Chattisgath Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of lecturer and teacher posts on its official website throughout India. Recently it has invited online applications from Indian male and female citizens for the recruitment of lecturer and teacher posts. According to CGVYAPAM recruitment notice, there are a total of 14580 vacancies to fill vacant posts. The online application process will be started from April 16, 2019.
Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment can apply through online mode before the last date of application.
CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
|Name of the Recruitment Department||Chattisgath Professional Examination Board or (CGPEB)|
|Name of Vacancy||lecturer and teacher|
|Total Vacancy||14580 Posts|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in Chattisgath State|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Notification Issue Date||02 April 2019|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||
|Last Date for Apply Online||
Available Vacancies for CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2019
- Name of Post: lecturer and teacher
- Total: 14580 Vacancies
- For Category wise vacancy details, visit the official website.
Eligibility Criteria – CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2019-20
- See the official notification for eligibility details.
- Applicants age limit should be between 21 years to 35 years as on 01 January 2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates as per CGVYAPAM rules.
Selection Process CGVYAPAM Jobs 2019
- The selection process of the applicants will be based on written examination and merit list.
Application Fee Chattisgath State Jobs 2019
- Check the official notification for Application fee details.
Application Procedure for CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2019 –
All the applicants will have to register through the online mode only from 16 April 2019 to 09 June 2019 by using the official website of CGVYAPAM www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
CGVYAPAM 2019 Recruitment | Important Details