Post Name: – CBRI Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 48 Project Asst, Research Associate & SRF Posts
Date of Post: – 03 November 2018
Short Information: – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) has given a notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant, Research Associate & SRF vacancies. Those Aspirants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & attend for walk in.
Here, we have mentioned all the information about CBRI Recruitment 2018, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, How to Apply Online, etc.
To know more information about CBRI 2018 Recruitment and vacancies must read the mentioned below details.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2019 | Important Dates:-
Date of Interview
12-11-2018 to 15-11-2018
|Time of Registration/Interview||
8.00 A.M. to 9.00 A.M
CBRI 2018 | Vacancy Details:-
Organized By: Central Building Research Institute (CBRI)
Total Number of Vacancies: 48 Posts
Name of Post: Project Assistant & Other
Job Type: State Level
Post-Wise Details: are mentioned below Table
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
|1||Project Assistant (Level –Ist)||08|
|2||Project Assistant (Level –IInd)||30|
|3||Project Assistant (Level –IIIrd)||06|
Eligibility Criteria for CBRI Jobs 2018:-
- Project Assistant – Aspirants should possess B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch./M.Arch./M.Sc./M.Tech./ Diploma.
- SRF- Aspirants should possess B. Tech. (Mechanical Engg.) minimum 55% marks + 2 yrs. experience / M. Tech. (Mechanical/Energy Management/ Instrumentation Engg.) with minimum 55% marks.
- Research Associate – Aspirants should possess Ph.D. (Chemistry) with NET/GATE qualified.
- Age Limit (as on as on date of interview)
- Minimum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
CBRI Recruitment 2018-19 | Selection Process:-
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
How to Apply for CBRI Recruitment 2018 Application form?
Interested applicants can appear for walk-in-interview from 12 to 15 November 2018 at CSIR – Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee along with the documents. Aspirants can check the below link of official notification for more details.