Post Name: – BPSC Bihar Combined prelims Recruitment Online Form 2018 | Apply Online Here
Date of Post: – 04 August 2018
Short Information: – The Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Civil Services has released the notification for the combined recruitment of 64 common preliminary Examination 2018. Eligible applicants can read the full BPSC Bihar Combined prelims Recruitment Online Form 2018 notification and apply online before 20 August 2018.
BPSC Bihar Combined prelims Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:-
- Application Begin: 03/08/2018
- Last Date for Apply Online: 20/08/2018
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 24/08/2018
- Last Date Complete Form: 31/08/2018
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
BPSC Bihar 2018 Vacancy Details:-
- Total Posts: 1255 Post
- Category wise post details:
|Post Name||Gen||BC||EBC||BC (Female)||SC||ST||Total|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||20||05||08||0||07||0||40|
|Commercial Tax Officer||03||01||04||01||01||0||10|
|Block SC / ST Welfare Officer||60||10||28||05||19||0||122|
|District Minority Welfare Officer||03||0||01||0||01||01||06|
|Assistant Director Social Security||09||01||04||0||0||0||14|
|Rural Development Officer||13||04||03||0||01||0||21|
|Labor Enforcement Officer||27||04||03||04||15||0||53|
|Lower Election Officer||04||01||01||0||01||01||08|
|District Audit Officer||0||0||02||01||01||0||04|
|Block Minority Welfare Officer||38||09||13||02||12||01||75|
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Bihar Combined prelims Online form 2018:-
- Candidates should have process Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Only for Police Department Post
- Height: 5 Feet 5 Inch
- Chest: 32 Inch
- Age limit as on 01-08-2018
- Minimum Age : 20,21,22 (Pose Wise)
- Maximum Age: 37 Male
- Maximum Age: 40 Female
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rules
BPSC 2018 Application Fee:
- General / OBC/ Other State : 600/-
- SC / ST / PH: 150/-
- Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.): 150/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online / Offline Fee Mode Only
BPSC 64th Civil Services 2018 Selection Process:-
- Candidates selection process based on Exam, physical test and merit list.
How to register for BPSC Bihar Combined Preliminary Competitive exam 2018?
- Candidates must have a mobile number and an email ID.
- Log on to the BPSC application website.
- Click on the ‘Online Registration’ tab.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ against the position that you wish to apply for.
- Fill in the form and click on ‘Submit’.
- You will be registered, and your User Name and password will be sent to your email ID.
- You will have to pay the requisite application fee.
- After payment, an online application form link will be activated on the next day after 11 a.m.
- You must log in to the page and click on the link to apply.
- Fill in the form and click on Submit.
- After submitting, you will be able to download the application form and take a printout.
BPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Links