Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 | About Bombay High Court (BHC)
BHC or we can say Bombay High Court is one of the biggest courts of the country that is owned by Maharashtra State Government in India. It is recently going to recruit better employees for Stenographer posts. The Bombay High Court was established on 14th August 1862 and is headquartered in Bombay, Maharashtra (India).
17 Jobs in Bombay High Court Jobs 2019-20
Aspirants are advised to view the latest Bombay High Court Notification 2019, before applying online to this Job. Here, you will find all the details about the Bombay High Court Steno Job Application process in this article.
Stenographer Post Bombay High Court Jobs 2019-20
Bombay High Court (BHC) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer posts on its official website. As per the official notification of the Bombay High Court, there are a total number of 17 vacancies have been released for the posts of Stenographer. The online application for Bombay High Court Steno Job can be filled from 12th July 2019 to 25th July 2019.
Many job contenders who are looking for the Bombay High Court Steno Job in the state of Maharashtra can apply online from the official website before July 25, 2019.
Bombay High Court Jobs 2019
12th July 2019
Name of the Recruitment Department
|Bombay High Court or BHC|
Location of Job
|Type of Job||
State Government Job
Last Date To Apply
|25th July 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Steno Jobs 2019:
- Candidates should have possess a bachelor degree in any subjects from any recognized university in India.
- And they must have the typing speed according to Bombay High Court norms.
To apply for Bombay High Court Steno Job, the applicants are needed to attain the following age limits which are mentioned below.
- Applicants Minimum Age: 21 Yrs
- Applicants Maximum Age: 38 Yrs
- Age relaxation is admissible for reserved categories according to Govt. state rules.
The application fee for these posts is as follows.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories: INR 200/-
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST and PH categories: Free
- Mode of Payment: Online
BHC Bombay High Court Jobs 2019 Selection Process:
The selection process for this recruitment will be based on two stages which are mentioned below.
- Stage 1: Written Exam
- Stage 2: Typing Test and Viva Voce Test
Bombay High Court Jobs 2019 Application Procedure:
All the applicants satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration system of Bombay High Court i.e. https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in before 25th July 2019.
Instruction to Apply online:
Here, we have given important instructions through which you can apply online by following these instructions.
- Explore the Bombay High Court official website: https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link sated Recruitments.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Upload scanned images of photographs and signatures in the form
- After uploading photos and signatures, make the payment through the online process.
- Click on the final submit button.
- In the end, print the duly filled application form for future use.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 | Bombay High Court | Clerk Posts | 182 Vacancies | Final Date 17 June 2019
Bombay High Court is one of the biggest high courts of India that is owned by the Government of India is going to recruit the eligible employees for the clerk posts. It founded on 14 August 1862 and headquartered in Mumbai Maharashtra. This is the best opportunity for those who want to make their career in Bombay High Court. If you want to get a job in this department then read this article carefully.
Bombay High Court 2019 Notification
Bombay High Court is inviting online applications from Indian male and female applicants for the recruitment of the clerk posts. Recently it has released a total number of 182 vacancies for filling up of Clerk posts. The online application process for this recruitment has started from 03 June 2019 and it will end on 17 June 2019. The Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 will be conducted on two phases- screening test and written exam.
Applicants who are eligible for this recruitment can apply online through the official website before the last date of application.
Bombay High Court 2019 Job Highlight
|Name of the Recruitment Department||Bombay High Court or (High Court of Bombay)|
|Total Vacancy||182 Vacancies|
|Name of Vacancy||Clerk|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in Maharashtra|
|Type of Job||State Govt. Job|
|Recruitment Notification Released Date||03 June 2019|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||03 June 2019|
|Ending Date for Apply Online||17 June 2019|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Official web portal||https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/|
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy Details
- Name of Post: Clerk
- Total Post: 182 Posts
- For Categories wise vacancy details, refer to official notification.
Bombay High Court Clerk Job 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for these posts are as follows.
- Applicants should have possess a graduation degree in any stream from the any recognized University of India.
- For more details, refer to the official notification.
To apply for Bombay High Court Clerk Job, the applicants are required to attain the following age limits which are as follows.
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Relaxation in age is applicable according to the Bombay High Court norms.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Clerk Job Selection Process
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of two levels which are as follows.
- Level 1: Screening Test
- Level 2: Written Test
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Clerk Job Application Fee
The application fee for this recruitment is as follows.
- All the Candidates: INR 25/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Online (SBI Collect)
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Jobs 2019?
All the candidates will have to apply through the online mode only from 03 June 2019 to 17 June 2019 by using the official website https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/.