About Bihar Vidhan Sabha Jobs 2019
Bihar Vidhan Sabha is an Indian government based department of the country that is owned by the government of India. Recently, it is going to recruit the best employees for the Reporter (Prativedak) posts. Bihar Vidhan Sabha founded in 1937. At present, the Chief Minister of Bihar Vidhan Sabha is Nitish Kumar, JD(U) that has been working since 27 July 2017.
23 Jobs in Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019
It is required to see the latest Bihar Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2019 Notification, before applying to this Job. If you want to apply for this recruitment then read this article carefully.
Reporter Post Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019
Bihar Vidhan Sabha has invited online applications for the recruitment of Reporter (Prativedak) posts. Recently, it has released 23 vacancies for the recruitment of reporter posts. The application process for Reporter posts will be started from 01 July 2019. The applicants who are eligible for this job can apply online through the official website before 19 July 2019.
|Bihar Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Name of the Recruitment Department||Bihar Vidhan Sabha|
|Posted on||27th June 2019|
|Total Vacancy||23 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Reporter (Prativedak)|
|Education Requirement||Bachelor Degree|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in Bihar State|
|Type of Job||State Govt. Job|
|Last Date To Apply||19th July 2019|
Qualification in Details:
- Applicants should have possess a Bachelor Degree in any stream from the any recognized university of India.
- And candidates should have a good computer typing speed according to the Bihar Vidhan Sabha norms.
Age limits (As on 1st August 2019):
To apply Bihar Vidhan Sabha Reporter Job, the applicants are required to get the following age limits which are as follows.
- Minimum Age of Applicants: 21 years
- Maximum Age of Applicants: 37 years
- Relaxation in age is admissible according to the Bihar Vidhan Sabha norms.
- Applicants belonging to General, OBC and EWS categories: INR 600/-
- Applicants belonging to SC, ST, PH and female categories: INR 150/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Bihar Vidhan Sabha 2019 Selection Process:
The selection of the applicants will be based on three tiers.
- Tier 1: Written Exam
- Tier 2: Typing Test
- Tier 3: Merit List
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2019 Apply Procedure:
All the candidates should apply online by using the official website http://vidhansabha.bih.nic.in from 01 July 2019 to 19 July 2019.
Steps to Apply online:
- First of all, visit the official website of Bihar Vidhan Sabha: http://vidhansabha.bih.nic.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link stated Recruitment.
- Now a new page will open on the screen.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Now make the payment through the online process.
- Upload the scanned images of latest signature and photograph.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, save and print the form for future use.