Bargarh District Court is an Indian government based court that is owned by the Government of India is going to recruit the best employees for PLV (Para Legal Volunteer) posts.
100 Jobs in Bargarh Court Recruitment 2019
The candidates who want to apply for Bargarh Court job should check the latest Bargarh Court Recruitment 2019 notification before applying for this job. Here, you will get all the information about the Bargarh Court Recruitment Application Process 2019.
Para Legal Volunteer Post Bargarh Court Recruitment 2019-20
Bargarh District Court invites offline applications from suitable applicants to recruit of Para Legal Volunteer posts. A total of 100 vacancies have been allocated for filling up of PLV (Para Legal Volunteer) posts. The final date of receipt of offline application is 30th August 2019.
It is a great opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for a Bargarh Court PLV job. They can make their career using this opportunity. The application process has been started by Bargarh court from 07 August 2019.
Bargarh Court Recruitment 2019 Details
|Bargarh Court Jobs 2019||Details|
|Notification Issued Date||07 August 2019|
|Name of the Recruitment Department||Bargarh District Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||PLV (Para Legal Volunteer)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||100 Vacancies|
|Education Recruitment||10th Class|
|Job-Type||Central Govt. Job|
|Start Date for offline application||07 August 2019|
|Last date for offline application||30 August 2019|
Qualification In Details:
- Candidates should have completed 10th class from the any recognized board of India.
- Refer to the official site for more information.
- The age of the applicants should be within 21 years to 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: Relaxation in Upper age for SC, ST, OBC, PWD and PH Candidates is applicable as per the Bargarh Court rules.
The Bargarh Court will select the applicants based on two phases.
- Phase 1: Interview
- Phase 2: Merit List
- For more information about the application fee, visit the official site.
Bargarh Court Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure:
All the applicants should apply for these posts through the offline mode from 07 August 2019 to 30 August 2019. It is required to send the duly filled offline form.
Procedure to Apply:
Here are some important instructions by which you can easily apply which are as follows.
- Explore the official Bargarh Court site: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/bargarh.
- On the main page of the official Bargarh Court site, click on the link stated Recruitment.
- Now a new page will open on the screen, download the same application form in which you want to apply.
- Fill the offline application form.
- Finally, send the duly filled application form along with a copy of all the required documents to the following address.